OK, got a Tune Belt from Amazon for my wife and I both, a few weeks ago.
Here are my opinions/review:
It's not perfect, but closer to it than any of the others I've checked out. For $20 with the extender, I don't think you're going to find anything better!
- It's a tight fit... just how it should be for athletic activity.
- The build quality feels pretty solid... more solid than anything else I've seen out there.
- BUY the armband extension. No, I said BUY IT!
- The window is not an EXACT fit, but damn close. I'm happy with it.
- FORGET about keeping your hard/gel case on. It ain't gonna work!
- Did I mention buying the armband extender? I have skinny to medium sized arms, and I'm fine with it, but wish I had bought the extender just for ease of taking it on/off while sliding it over my shirt.