DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Multimedia Station Question

  1. Droid Sensei
    ldopa's Avatar
    Member #
    156616
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Rochester NY
    Posts
    4,743
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    shunyata31
    Phone
    Droid 2
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by cece5702 View Post
    Oh ok, I didnt think to buy it on Amazon. Thats a lot cheaper than Verizon is charging for it. I think its over $40 at Verizon. I will check out Amazon. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ldopa View Post
    Totally worth it. Mine was 25 bucks on amazon. I use it for a desk clock, watch movies, play music, read ebooks etc... yeah its worth it

    Sent from my Liberated DROID2
    Yeah amazon is waaaay better than buying from verizon. Much much cheaper. You can also get extra batteries for 5 bucks each. Verizon charges 40.

    Sent from my Liberated DROID2
    Ldopa
  2. Master Droid
    cece5702's Avatar
    Member #
    163633
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    891
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    #12
    Question: If I keep the phone docked all night after it has charged already because I want to use it as a clock will that mess up the battery or over charge the battery in any way? I read some of the reviews and it seems like some use it at night to re-charge the battery and also as a clock and alarm.
    Quote Originally Posted by ldopa View Post
    Totally worth it. Mine was 25 bucks on amazon. I use it for a desk clock, watch movies, play music, read ebooks etc... yeah its worth it

    Sent from my Liberated DROID2
  3. Master Droid
    cece5702's Avatar
    Member #
    163633
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    891
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    #13
    Does it come by UPS? Did you need to sign for it? I think I may have it delivered here at work since no one is home to sign for it during the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by ldopa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cece5702 View Post
    Oh ok, I didnt think to buy it on Amazon. Thats a lot cheaper than Verizon is charging for it. I think its over $40 at Verizon. I will check out Amazon. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ldopa View Post
    Totally worth it. Mine was 25 bucks on amazon. I use it for a desk clock, watch movies, play music, read ebooks etc... yeah its worth it

    Sent from my Liberated DROID2
    Yeah amazon is waaaay better than buying from verizon. Much much cheaper. You can also get extra batteries for 5 bucks each. Verizon charges 40.

    Sent from my Liberated DROID2
  4. Droid Sensei
    ldopa's Avatar
    Member #
    156616
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Rochester NY
    Posts
    4,743
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    shunyata31
    Phone
    Droid 2
    #14
    Yup it comes by ups or post. You don't have to sign for it though

    Sent from my Liberated DROID2
    Ldopa
  5. Master Droid
    cece5702's Avatar
    Member #
    163633
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    891
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    #15
    I got my multimedia station yesterday and I love it. Is it ok to leave my phone in the docking station over night while I sleep even if its at 100 % battery life? I want to use it as a clock but dont want to ruin my battery. I love watching videos using the station.
  6. Junior Droid
    sadib888's Avatar
    Member #
    197173
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #16
    This happens whilst using the free My Radio Station.
  7. Droid Sensei
    ldopa's Avatar
    Member #
    156616
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Rochester NY
    Posts
    4,743
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    shunyata31
    Phone
    Droid 2
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by cece5702 View Post
    I got my multimedia station yesterday and I love it. Is it ok to leave my phone in the docking station over night while I sleep even if its at 100 % battery life? I want to use it as a clock but dont want to ruin my battery. I love watching videos using the station.
    Yes you can. Enjoy

    From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz
    Ldopa
  8. Master Droid
    cece5702's Avatar
    Member #
    163633
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    891
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    #18
    Woo Hoo.... Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by ldopa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cece5702 View Post
    I got my multimedia station yesterday and I love it. Is it ok to leave my phone in the docking station over night while I sleep even if its at 100 % battery life? I want to use it as a clock but dont want to ruin my battery. I love watching videos using the station.
    Yes you can. Enjoy

    From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz
  9. Droid Ninja
    turdbogls's Avatar
    Member #
    98014
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    O-Town FL
    Posts
    1,074
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    gingersensed thunderbolt
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by cece5702 View Post
    Woo Hoo.... Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by ldopa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cece5702 View Post
    I got my multimedia station yesterday and I love it. Is it ok to leave my phone in the docking station over night while I sleep even if its at 100 % battery life? I want to use it as a clock but dont want to ruin my battery. I love watching videos using the station.
    Yes you can. Enjoy

    From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz
    yeah, dont even worry about it. the phone stops charging once it gets to 100% and just uses the power from the outlet to power the phone. or somethign like that.

    i have been using the MM dock since i have been using a droid, and have had no adverse effects on battery life. i can still easily go a full day without needing a charge.
  10. FLE
    FLE is offline
    Senior Droid
    FLE's Avatar
    Member #
    38936
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Biloxi, MS
    Posts
    107
    Twitter
    REMBASSMASTER
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 3
    #20
    I need more info on your question to try to help you. This I do know, you do not want to always leave your phone on the charger if you are not going to drain the battery, this is bad for the battery. As for a multimedia station, docking it will not cause any harm to the phone or battery, unless you leave it on the charger all the time with out using it. I think multimedia stations are a great idea. I had one for my Droid, D2 and I am going to get one for my D3. But shop around the net I am sure you are going to find a cheaper price then just going to Verizon and buying it out right.
    To care for him who shall have borne the battle
    Abraham Lincoln
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Multimedia Docking Station Question
    By tahoe54 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 09:37 PM
  2. Multimedia Station
    By strobez395 in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 10:57 AM
  3. Multimedia Station
    By Mary Ann in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 09:05 PM
  4. Multimedia Docking Station Question
    By msmoger in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 12:56 PM
  5. How do I use the Multimedia Station?
    By JimMariner in forum Droid FAQ
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 07:29 PM

Search tags for this page

can cheap charger ruin droids
,
droid 3 dock sleep timer
,
droid 3 media station
,
droid 3 multimedia statiin battery charger
,

droid 3 multimedia station

,
droid 3 multimedia station battery charger
,
go launcher not active in dock station
,
motorola docking station and go launcher
,
muulti battery docks for droid x
,
why does the bionic phone battery discharge when watching a
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+