DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 98 of 98
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: JB problem

  1. Junior Droid
    mikeichs's Avatar
    Member #
    338444
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10
    #91
    Quote Originally Posted by GotnFX View Post

    Reload the apk..and then open it up and uninstall recovery...For the longest time I didn't have the app in the drawer and ss was still booting up..reloaded apk and uninstalled from there. That should work.
    Did that and ss is completely gone now. I did a complete unroot and the installation still fails.
  2. Master Droid
    GotnFX's Avatar
    Member #
    7488
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    728
    Liked
    92 times
    Phone
    Motorola RAZR MAXX
    #92
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeichs View Post

    Did that and ss is completely gone now. I did a complete unroot and the installation still fails.
    So now are you trying to get the OTA JB? What version OS are you on ICS .211?
  3. Junior Droid
    mikeichs's Avatar
    Member #
    338444
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10
    #93
    Quote Originally Posted by GotnFX View Post

    So now are you trying to get the OTA JB? What version OS are you on ICS .211?
    No I'm on the Xmas eve leak
  4. Junior Droid
    mikeichs's Avatar
    Member #
    338444
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10
    #94
    Quote Originally Posted by GotnFX View Post

    So now are you trying to get the OTA JB? What version OS are you on ICS .211?
    And yes I'm trying to get the ota update
  5. Master Droid
    GotnFX's Avatar
    Member #
    7488
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    728
    Liked
    92 times
    Phone
    Motorola RAZR MAXX
    #95
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeichs View Post

    And yes I'm trying to get the ota update
    Here is a link that may help you out

    http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/to...ux-all-in-one/

    I am sure there is another one where I believe all you have to do is side load the update from JB leak to official JB OTA. Let me see if I can find it.

    I am not sure why you are getting a failure for the OTA...did you freeze or remove a system app?
  6. Master Droid
    GotnFX's Avatar
    Member #
    7488
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    728
    Liked
    92 times
    Phone
    Motorola RAZR MAXX
    #96
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeichs View Post

    No I'm on the Xmas eve leak
    Here is the other thread:

    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...lable-now.html
  7. Junior Droid
    mikeichs's Avatar
    Member #
    338444
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10
    #97
    Quote Originally Posted by GotnFX View Post

    Here is a link that may help you out

    http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/to...ux-all-in-one/

    I am sure there is another one where I believe all you have to do is side load the update from JB leak to official JB OTA. Let me see if I can find it.

    I am not sure why you are getting a failure for the OTA...did you freeze or remove a system app?
    Tried side loading and it fails too. I guess I'm just going to stick with the Xmas eve leak.
  8. Master Droid
    GotnFX's Avatar
    Member #
    7488
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    728
    Liked
    92 times
    Phone
    Motorola RAZR MAXX
    #98
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeichs View Post

    Tried side loading and it fails too. I guess I'm just going to stick with the Xmas eve leak.
    I'm guessing its gotta be that the JB leak isn't stock..something was loaded or frozen. I've heard people have issues due to Beats..
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Problem with DX2 after Google fixed problem with market
    By cerogers1202 in forum Droid X2 Tech Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2012, 08:45 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 03:50 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 03:33 AM
  4. contacts icon problem, gmail problem
    By rj in LA in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 12:36 PM
  5. Music problem and voice recorder problem
    By kselby in forum LithiumMod
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 02:38 AM

Search tags for this page

98.72.16.en.us upgrade delete

,
actiontec jelly bean problem
,

can't connect to wifi on 98.72.16

,

motocast issue with jelly bean upgrade

,

motocast jelly bean

,

motorola update 98.72.16.en.us cannot access wi-fi with emba

,

problems with update 98.72.16.en.us

,

unfortunately, motocast has stopped

,

verizon wireless update 98.72.16.en.us

,

will jelly bean update cause fox fi not to work

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+