Found this on XDA...(xda-developers - View Single Post - Razr M Launcher,Circle Widgets , Notification Count, and few stock app on Raz)
In case your 3D Circle Widget doesn't work after reboot try this
instructions for noobs
1. make a copy of the Razr M homescreen.apk
2. change the .apk extension to .zip
3. extract using winrar or winzip
4. locate the files 'libnative_renderer.so' & 'libtexture_mem.so' inside the folder 'armeabi' under lib folder
5. copy both files to system\lib folder and overwrite any existing files and set permissions rw r r
7. Install 3d circles and weather in any order
Seems that the lib files for the new launcher are different than the ones in the stock JB launcher, so the new launcher fails with the circles widget.
I'm about to try this fix.