DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Who's Got Jellybean?

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Sort of off topic, but... I'm curious why people seem to be in love with "Circle Widgets". It's nice looking, but to me isn't anything special. I still use Beautiful Widgets. That app continues to be updated and recently had a major overhaul that makes it a lot more customizable (such as separate configuration options for multiple instances of the same widget)

As for the OTA path question... I think common sense would dicate that since Verizon DID push the update out (intended or not) and some people did receive it as such, that installing this JB ROM should be totally safe as far as that goes.

I am loving how much faster and smoother everything is. I'm using the 0G Maxx... so battery life already wasn't a problem, but I'm seeing the improvement there too.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    DROID RAZR
    I don't know either. I still like my HTC Sense looking clock from Fancy Widgets. What I would really like to see is a clock that actually looks like HTC's but actually flips. That I would love to have.
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Twitter
    yaterml
    Phone
    Droid RAZR MAXX W/M Launcher
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreaker47 View Post
    Sort of off topic, but... I'm curious why people seem to be in love with "Circle Widgets". It's nice looking, but to me isn't anything special. I still use Beautiful Widgets. That app continues to be updated and recently had a major overhaul that makes it a lot more customizable (such as separate configuration options for multiple instances of the same widget)

As for the OTA path question... I think common sense would dicate that since Verizon DID push the update out (intended or not) and some people did receive it as such, that installing this JB ROM should be totally safe as far as that goes.

I am loving how much faster and smoother everything is. I'm using the 0G Maxx... so battery life already wasn't a problem, but I'm seeing the improvement there too.
    Reason one its a key features for other JB builds. It's like a child's ball if one has it a second wants it too. It has more integration than Beautiful Widgets. It's more streamline. After the BW update its too tedious for use. That's why I busted my but to find a way to get it on my phone... Having to extract the apks from y friends phone playing with settings on how to get it working... Then everybody keeps claiming hey I found out this way to get circles. No one does the research that a complete walk through is already put there.

Because I am Me. The Real OG Me...
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    DROID RAZR
    I guess I just want my phone to look as much JB as possible since the OG Razr doesn;t have the circle widget with it...
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    LG G2
    Minor issue for me is that text messaging via bluetooth and the UConnect system (Dodge/Chrysler) in my car no longer works. Prior to the upgrade I could send text messages through the vehicle's radio and it would read incoming text messages from the phone. I initially had issues with the car seeing the phone's contacts, but a reset of the phone took care of that (phone prompted to allow access). Probably something similar with text messaging but have not found any setting yet.
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Motorola Razr
    My Dodge Charger sees my razr Maxx HD with JB on it without issue. It originally had ICS and worked fine there too. No change when that phone was updated to JB.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Twitter
    yaterml
    Phone
    Droid RAZR MAXX W/M Launcher
    Quote Originally Posted by rjenk View Post
    Minor issue for me is that text messaging via bluetooth and the UConnect system (Dodge/Chrysler) in my car no longer works. Prior to the upgrade I could send text messages through the vehicle's radio and it would read incoming text messages from the phone. I initially had issues with the car seeing the phone's contacts, but a reset of the phone took care of that (phone prompted to allow access). Probably something similar with text messaging but have not found any setting yet.
    Trying unsyncing and resyncing your phone you might have a pairing issue, an bluetooth address and permission issue or just one of those phones who got a bum bluetooth radio permission on the JB update...

Because I am Me. The Real OG Me...
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I miss the Motorola Music player, liked that it showed lyrics. Not sure if the stock google player can do it.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Twitter
    LikwidE
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by arsou812 View Post
    I miss the Motorola Music player, liked that it showed lyrics. Not sure if the stock google player can do it.
    Try downloading Winamp.
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    LG G2
    Quote Originally Posted by yaterml View Post
    Trying unsyncing and resyncing your phone you might have a pairing issue, an bluetooth address and permission issue or just one of those phones who got a bum bluetooth radio permission on the JB update...
    Did that and got the phonebook entres back. Still nothing with text messaging. Worked prior to the update. Thanks for the tip.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Links