It can't come soon enough. Here's to hoping that the "Charge Only" feature is brought back. ICS has been a trainwreck.
ICS has indeed been a trainwreck, IMHO.... I dislike it very much and can't wait for OTA JB to come out for my original RAZR.
- the stock alarm is now a total POS (used multiple times daily). on gingerbread the whole screen could be touched to snooze the alarm. And it took a precise, swip motion to dismiss the alarm. The ICS interface blows.
- I have at least twice the number of typing errors on the ICS keyboard.... the ICS keyboard blows.
- it is ludicrous to me that when entering the Phone app, that I can't easily pick out who to call from my Contacts. Worlds apart from logical.
- not a fan of the change where you can't long-press on a base screen to add app/widget icons. but once things were set up, became much less important.
- in general, don't like the ICS blue bars for sub-screens, and the smaller buttons (even with text size set on Large or Huge).
Bring on Jelly Bean....
Last edited by jp233; 12-21-2012 at 08:49 AM.
Well I just took the Verizon OTA push of jelly bean... looks OK so far. Except I can't find the alarm app just yet, but whatever. Time to start exploring and see what all changed.
The notification curtain definitely looks a lot different, its OK I guess.