DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: .215 reversal?

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    Quote Originally Posted by GoCliffGo05 View Post
    The file is a .zip. so when you extract it just put it in a blank folder on your desktop. Yes, make one if you need to. Depending on the extracting program you are using (like 7zip) just put the zip in the new folder you created, right click it and choose extract here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    Ok. Got that too....! But when I do have the utility open, when I press any key, the command prompt just closes.! I guarantee this is much simpler than what I'm making it right now. Lol. Sorry you all.
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    183 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4 Dev Edition

Re: .215 reversal?

Quote Originally Posted by Domo01SS View Post
    Ok. Got that too....! But when I do have the utility open, when I press any key, the command prompt just closes.! I guarantee this is much simpler than what I'm making it right now. Lol. Sorry you all.
    Ok, at this point I would delete/uninstall the utility and download and install again. You may have a corrupted file in the utility.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    127 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Quote Originally Posted by jpcalhoun View Post
    My remarks were not meant to be "snide", if you took them that way then I apologize. But the point of my response remains unchanged, a point I'm not sure you gasped. When you wrote "Please just explain it instead of directing me to hundreds of pages worth of stuff i have to read through" to me that meant you weren't interested in learning the basic essentials of modifying your phone, you just want someone else to do it for you. Anyway, the method TisMyDroid gave you is the best method I know of. Good luck...hope you saved that thread somewhere you can find it 3 or 4 months from now.
    Remember this next time you want something fixed or modified on your vehicle........
    Moto X - Designed by me!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links