DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: .215 reversal?

1. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    950 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Chelsea, no need to apologize. You are fine and using DF for its intended purposes. I am not exactly sure about the stock text msg app because I never use it but in go sms, if you long press on the thread, you have the option to delete the thread.
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    156 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    I think some people do get frustrated by people jumping on the forum asking "how do you do this?" "How do you do that?" And basically wanting someone to do all the work for them. And sometimes it's hard for people to tell the difference between those that are just lazy, and those who just need a hand. Kinda like welfare lol

Sent from my XT912 running Scalpel CM10 jelly bean
    chelsea22 likes this.
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    183 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4 Dev Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by chelsea22 View Post
    I do apologize for causing such riff raff. Next time I'll be more careful.

I do have a question that doesn't pertain to this topic... but is there a way to delete old threads? I had posted something but then figured out the answer and no one even commented on it. So I was jw.
    Chelsea 22, you are not riff raff. I'll make sure I have more than one cup of coffee in the morning before responding to questions from now on, LOL. Sorry for the "more than direct than I needed to be" response you got from me. Your questions are always welcomed and there truly are a lot of experienced users and staff on this forum more than willing to help.
  4. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    950 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Thanks jpcalhoun! I get frustrated sometimes too... usually it is when someone gets mad when you're trying to help because you're not helping fast enough for their satisfaction. I attribute that too some people not realizing that we are all volunteering our time while juggling our real jobs, family and life.

Now go get your coffee, lol!
    chelsea22 likes this.
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    183 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4 Dev Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by TisMyDroid View Post
    Thanks jpcalhoun! I get frustrated sometimes too... usually it is when someone gets mad when you're trying to help because you're not helping fast enough for their satisfaction. I attribute that too some people not realizing that we are all volunteering our time while juggling our real jobs, family and life.

Now go get your coffee, lol!
    Thanks TisMyDroid...my initial response to Chelsea was out of character for me, I really enjoy helping others when I can. I guess I was caffeine deprived and got out of bed on the wrong side this morning...I hope Chelsea won't run for cover the next time she sees "jpcalhoun" responding to a question, lol.
    TisMyDroid and chelsea22 like this.
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by jpcalhoun View Post
    Chelsea 22, you are not riff raff. I'll make sure I have more than one cup of coffee in the morning before responding to questions from now on, LOL. Sorry for the "more than direct than I needed to be" response you got from me. Your questions are always welcomed and there truly are a lot of experienced users and staff on this forum more than willing to help.
    Thank you for your apology! I am also sorry for retorting back to you. I posted this at about 3 in the morning my time after searching and trying to read through stuff, so I was also sleepy and should probably have worded things differently. I was so frustrated that I couldn't find the answer on my own.

Anyways, I wasn't talking about a thread of texts, I was talking about threads on here, this web page. haha.
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    Ok. I'm a little confused!! So, when I extracted the utility, my first option in the utility is "adb.exe." Am I supposed to click that one while I have my Razr in Fastboot mode? Or which one in the utility am I supposed to click? I'm nervous to do anything else, So I'd rather get help from the big boys before I start doing things all willy nilly...!
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    183 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4 Dev Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo01SS View Post
    Ok. I'm a little confused!! So, when I extracted the utility, my first option in the utility is "adb.exe." Am I supposed to click that one while I have my Razr in Fastboot mode? Or which one in the utility am I supposed to click? I'm nervous to do anything else, So I'd rather get help from the big boys before I start doing things all willy nilly...!
    Not sure what you'e done, but it looks like you haven't started the utility. After you have extracted the .zip utility file to its own folder (has to be its own folder) go into that folder and 1) install the drivers for your computer (32bit or 64bit). 2) After drivers have been installed, in the folder you created, find the .bat file. Double click the DroidRazrUtility.bat file, that starts the utility. You will see a "Press any key to continue...." Press a key, after the utility starts you will be presented with four options...option 1 restores your phone.
  9. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    Quote Originally Posted by jpcalhoun View Post
    Not sure what you'e done, but it looks like you haven't started the utility. After you have extracted the .zip utility file to its own folder (has to be its own folder) go into that folder and 1) install the drivers for your computer (32bit or 64bit). 2) After drivers have been installed, in the folder you created, find the .bat file. Double click the DroidRazrUtility.bat file, that starts the utility. You will see a "Press any key to continue...." Press a key, after the utility starts you will be presented with four options...option 1 restores your phone.
    Ok. Got ya. But when you say "Its own folder," Do I have to make a different folder for it? THAT'S the part that confuses me.
  10. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    410 times
    Twitter
    GoCliffGo
    Phone
    DE Moto X, RAZR HD Dev, N7, X2
    Premium Member

Re: .215 reversal?

The file is a .zip. so when you extract it just put it in a blank folder on your desktop. Yes, make one if you need to. Depending on the extracting program you are using (like 7zip) just put the zip in the new folder you created, right click it and choose extract here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

"She leans into me and I keep my arms around her. I don't fool myself that I hold her together -- She does that on her own -- But holding her keeps me from flying apart."
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links