Title says it all.
Since I loaded ICS:
1. Texting became a pain again. If I want to go to a recipient & delete messages I can no longer select multiple messages to delete. It has gone back to delete one or delete all.
2. GPS goes back-n-forth between the old voice & the new voice.
3. GPS voice goes from normal speed voice to suuuuuppppppeeeerrrrr sllllllloooooowwww to super fast & back to normal at random intervals.
4. Screen brightness no longer stays at a comfortable level.
5. If the screen goes to sleep during BT operation the audio automatically adjusts to minimal level.
6. Phone has locked up once following a phone call & I could not power it off, select anything on the screen, perform the pwr/vol dwn reset. After 70 min it decided to go to the startup splash screen for 5 minutes with the eye graphic. It finally restarted on its own after a total of 75 minutes of being frozen.
7. Several APPS stopped working following the upgrade or uhh downgrade to ICS.
I'm considering replacing the phone with a couple cans & some string. Guess I'll have to brush up on my morse code as well for text. This thing is a piece of garbage now. Thank you VZW & MMI!