DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 14 of 95 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 945
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: OFFICAL OTA .zip Installation Guide Droid Razr & Razr Maxx

  1. Junior Droid
    ForeverZ3RO's Avatar
    Member #
    268628
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10
    Phone
    Verizon Droid RAZR
    My battery is to low to flash. I read to go into BP tools and then the battery logo would come up and it would charge. However, after I click on BP tools it stays at the M logo. Please help, I need to charge before I can flash.
  2. Master Droid
    rda990's Avatar
    Member #
    21340
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germantown,MD
    Posts
    298
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx Employee Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverZ3RO View Post
    My battery is to low to flash. I read to go into BP tools and then the battery logo would come up and it would charge. However, after I click on BP tools it stays at the M logo. Please help, I need to charge before I can flash.

    -Make sure you have the charging cable connected to the phone and the cable to an outlet not an computer.
    -While in the ap fastboot screen with the low battery problem, just push & hold Vol - and Vol+ and power buttons at the same time for 10 seconds
    -Then IMMEDIATELY press and hold Vol - and Vol+ for 10 seconds to get back to the boot menu.
    -Then once in the boot menu go down the the one option that has the word tools on it which is the last one.
    -If it does not do anything just press volume up or down and go back to the tools and click power (enter) again.
    -Then you should be boot to the M logo.
    -Then after a bit you will be presented to an battery icon charging your phone!

    Low Battery charge in Ap Fastboot Fix - xda-developers
  3. Junior Droid
    RAZRuser89's Avatar
    Member #
    268678
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    So... I've never tried anything like this before and never will again. I followed the instructions and everything seemed to go through fine (no error messages). The when I went to "Reboot system now" and then it got stuck in the M dual core screen. I read everyone else's post on how to unbrick and I downloaded Matt's 1.6 but the problem is that my battery is low so I cant run fastboot. I tried the method here Low Battery charge in Ap Fastboot Fix - xda-developers to charge the battery but it hasn't worked.

    I don't know what else to do. I've never rooted or done anything like this so I don't really know what I'm doing. I feel so stupid.....

    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
  4. Junior Droid
    ForeverZ3RO's Avatar
    Member #
    268628
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10
    Phone
    Verizon Droid RAZR
    When I go into AP boot it sayd the battery is ok, but when I launch Matts utility 1.7 and start option 1 it says "failure: battery low" in the window and on AP boot.
    Even with those instruction I can get the phone to go to the battery symbol. It stays on the "M" Logo.
  5. Master Droid
    rda990's Avatar
    Member #
    21340
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germantown,MD
    Posts
    298
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx Employee Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverZ3RO View Post
    When I go into AP boot it sayd the battery is ok, but when I launch Matts utility 1.7 and start option 1 it says "failure: battery low" in the window and on AP boot.
    Even with those instruction I can get the phone to go to the battery symbol. It stays on the "M" Logo.
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZRuser89 View Post
    So... I've never tried anything like this before and never will again. I followed the instructions and everything seemed to go through fine (no error messages). The when I went to "Reboot system now" and then it got stuck in the M dual core screen. I read everyone else's post on how to unbrick and I downloaded Matt's 1.6 but the problem is that my battery is low so I cant run fastboot. I tried the method here Low Battery charge in Ap Fastboot Fix - xda-developers to charge the battery but it hasn't worked.

    I don't know what else to do. I've never rooted or done anything like this so I don't really know what I'm doing. I feel so stupid.....

    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
    Don't freak out, you'll skip a step or go through it too fast when your panicking lol.

    1. Turn off phone, plug in charger.
    2. Go to the AP Fastboot menu. (Hold Volume Up, Down, and power button alltogether, then go down and select AP Fastboot)
    3. Press and hold Volume Up (+), Volume Down (-), and Power button down for 10 seconds. (10 Mississippi )
    4. After that quickly press and hold Volume Up (+) and Volume Down (-) for 10 seconds. (10 Mississippi again)
    5. Select BP Tools or the very last choice and press the power button to select it.
    6. If nothing happens there, go back to the menu and press the power button on the last choice to select it again.
    7. You should see the big red "M" and should take you to the battery charging icon.
  6. Junior Droid
    RAZRuser89's Avatar
    Member #
    268678
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    Quote Originally Posted by rda990 View Post
    Don't freak out, you'll skip a step or go through it too fast when your panicking lol.

    1. Turn off phone, plug in charger.
    2. Go to the AP Fastboot menu. (Hold Volume Up, Down, and power button alltogether, then go down and select AP Fastboot)
    3. Press and hold Volume Up (+), Volume Down (-), and Power button down for 10 seconds. (10 Mississippi )
    4. After that quickly press and hold Volume Up (+) and Volume Down (-) for 10 seconds. (10 Mississippi again)
    5. Select BP Tools or the very last choice and press the power button to select it.
    6. If nothing happens there, go back to the menu and press the power button on the last choice to select it again.
    7. You should see the big red "M" and should take you to the battery charging icon.

    Ok... still freaking out lol. But I did these steps very carefully 3 more times and all I can ever get to is the big red M and then it stays on that screen and won't go to the battery charging icon. I waited a couple minutes to see if it would.

    Anything else I can try?
  7. Droid
    alcamedes's Avatar
    Member #
    180978
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    77
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    well after about 2 hours messing with phone,after i tried to do the update without mats utility it has been a success!! if you are stuck on the dual core screen u have to do a battery pull with the phone to get u back to the fastboot screen. basically, you have to simulate a battery pull by holding down power button and the down volume key, as soon as it goes off then immediatly hold power and both volume keys down and that will take you to the screen with the fastboot option. then make sure u have mats utility 1.7 and install the drivers u need for your os u have on your pc, then plug it up and follow instructions and i did exactly what it said, rebooted again, got back to recovery and wiped cache data and installed from sd, and bam, i now have my desert, root free!!!
  8. Senior Droid
    Scott0719's Avatar
    Member #
    249555
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    190
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    After rebooting how long should it be at the red "M" dual core screen for?
  9. Junior Droid
    ForeverZ3RO's Avatar
    Member #
    268628
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10
    Phone
    Verizon Droid RAZR
    Followed the instructions PERFECTLY to charge battery, but to no avail. When you say press the power button to select BP Tools, do you mean volume +? because you cant select it with the power button.
  10. Senior Droid
    Scott0719's Avatar
    Member #
    249555
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    190
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZRuser89 View Post
    Ok... still freaking out lol. But I did these steps very carefully 3 more times and all I can ever get to is the big red M and then it stays on that screen and won't go to the battery charging icon. I waited a couple minutes to see if it would.

    Anything else I can try?
    I'm stuck here too. Currently download the matt recovery thing. Its taking a very long time. Anything else I can try while I wait for it to download?
Page 14 of 95 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. SAFE MODE on Droid RAZR & RAZR MAXX...yep, it's a winner!
    By FoxKat in forum Droid RAZR Support
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 04:32 AM
  2. Replies: 304
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 08:12 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2012, 10:16 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 09:01 AM

Search tags for this page

6.16.211.xt912.verizon.en.us
,

blur version.6.12.181.xt912.verizon.en.us.zip

,
droid razr ics
,
droid razr ics ota
,

droid razr ics update download

,
droid razr maxx ics
,
ics for droid razr
,

ics for droid razr download

,

razr ics download

,
razr maxx ics download
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+