I have a root Droid Razr and I'm thinking about resetting it cause lately I've been having a few minor (yet annoying) problems:
1) Sometimes my music will not play when headphones or bluetooth is plugged into my phone. My music will play (I can see the time of the song growing) but i will not hear anything until i unplug the headphones (any headphone jack) or disconnect BT... This is normally fixed with a full restart of the phone.
2) My accounts keep saying that the password and/or username is incorrect (all my accounts), but I assure you that everything is correct!! I type in the right info, but they still wont sync... (I've been using apps lately for my FB and twitter posting/browsing as a substitute)
So I'm thinking of doing a Factory Reset this weekend.
List of app I have that can help.
1) Titanium Backup Pro
2) Astro File Manager
3) Ginger unroot
4) Voodoo OTA root keeper
So here are steps that I'm going to take for the FR and I'll basically asking for EXPERIENCED verification that I'm doing everything needed as if you were in me shoes:
1) Back up my GO Launcher set up
2) Back up my downloaded apps with both Titanium and Astro (move all backups to SD card)
3) Use Voodoo root keeper to save my root
4) Use Ginger unroot to .... well... unroot
5) Delete all rooted apps (mainly safety-strap and SuperUser)
6) Complete factor reset
7) Use Voodoo OTA root keep to require root again
8) Restore/redownload Titanium and then my apps using TB
9) Restore Go Launcher settings
10) Relog into my accounts
Am I missing anything or is this everything?
Thanks in return.. I just like being organized and prepared.