And don't know what to do. Like many others I have had the Razr since day one and I of course love it. Now when the Maxx came out I thought it would be nice to have a bigger battery and still have a fairly skinny phone, but was not going to pay full price for basically an extended battery. My wife and I added another line to give her dad a cell phone since he has none and he just lost his long time girlfriend to cancer. So we went to the Verizon store last night and just activated an old LG phone on a third line to give to him so he will have it if anything ever comes up.
Now the question is, do I take this upgrade we have on our new line and get a Razr Maxx and give my wife the OG Razr and sell her Droid Pro. Or do I wait a bit because as soon as I get the Maxx they will announce something bigger and better. Does anyone have any scoop on a new phone coming out anytime soon? I know they have been talking about the Galaxy S3 but that isn't coming to Verizon right? Anything big rumored to be hitting Verizon later this year? If I buy the Maxx and I can be ok with that till next April I have another upgrade coming. Any suggestions?