Although this is not a specific upgrade to RAZR, it should be noted, it is available to all droids!
Microsoft OneNote For Android: Create Notes & Sync With SkyDrive
For anyone who has used MS OneNote, now here it is for our Droid family. Tell me what you think? Have a great day!
Good afternooon. It's been a while, but I promised I would return after the new ICS came and it has. I have downloaded it to my RAZR and here are a few of the results:
Hopefully some of you can make assist me in helping others who have these identical issues.
- New screen as advertised, aloong with an unlock feature
- Quicker access to key programs
- Not good is that I have LOST ALL OF MY SAVED EMAILS
- I now do not receive my Verizon emails even though I had configured before.
- Not good is that attempting to access GPS as I previously have done, I am required to enable "standalone GPS services" which after doing so informs you with a warning that you are now allowing 3d party to access your GPS location. Not something I would advise anyone who is into personal security.
- Although it states in Privacy, that "When reinstalling an app, restore backed up settings and data - if this is true, where did my email go???
- It appears there may be issues with MOTO Print - any resolutions???
I believe ICSinteroperability works well othern than with my email & MOTO Print.
Another Vietnam Vet, still serving!!!
It's been a while since I've been in the Forum. Things happen. I received my Droid update "4.2.1" that was pushed to my RAZR yesterday. A couple of notes: 1) I am now missing in the settings menu, the "MUTE" selection. Anyone know if it was deliberately deleted? 2) I now have a notification of an unsent message that keeps appearing on my phone - good thing - however, I can't delete it - not so good a thinig, since it reappears everytime I "X" it out of the message log. Any help to a Vet from someone?
I have read somewhere that with the new upload, "bloatware" was eliminated. One of those very well functioning applications was a printer app for the RAZR - Motoprint. They should consider having it as an app in our store. Your thoughts. It operated wirelessly.
Send from the Gallery - long press on the pic/video and several options will appear on how to share it (email, facething, etc).
Deleting unsent message - do you mean text, email, etc?