DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Droid razr or Droid razr maxx?

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    127 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    I love my Razr. But I would be an idiot to say I doesn't wish I had a better battery. That's what sets Android users apart from IPhone users, we can admit when something isn't ideal.

That said, I still love my Razr and feel I'll continue to be happy with it for the balance of my two year contract.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
    Moto X - Designed by me!
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    Motorola DROID RAZR
    My RAZR lasts me a day with typical use. The battery is fine for me. I'm happy with it.
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Battery is completely fine if you know how to use switches or the smart actions correctly. No different then any other smartphone I have used.

My only minor complaints are that with a case on, 1hand operation can be a bit hard at times. And the mini usb & micro hdmi connections being on the top of the phone. Like I said, minor problems.

Internal speaker is fine. Try to have the audio in the video file as MP3.

I looked up alot of reviews of the razr before I picked it up and most of the negative feedback was over the battery life and speaker volume. As mentioned before, both are fine. Speaker mode in a phone call may be a bit low in volume though.

Coming from an iphone3g, I absolutely love this phone! Best phone I have ever owed. I can finally say goodbye to Apple for good!!

Sent from my DroidX using DroidForums
    Last edited by Zamboniguy420; 01-15-2012 at 12:55 PM.
  4. Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    DROID Bionic
    Nobody is getting a full day with the razr battery unless your having to keep 4g off until u really need it which means typically ur mostly using 3g which completely ruins the practicality of actually having a 4g phone. I nevr turn it off and get over 25 hours w/o charging on ky bionic's extended.

So unless your living on jupiter ur most definitely not getting a full day without independently 4g throttling yourself. Not trying to be an ass but let's be real here

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid RAZR
    Quote Originally Posted by bens42608 View Post
    Nobody is getting a full day with the razr battery unless your having to keep 4g off until u really need it which means typically ur mostly using 3g which completely ruins the practicality of actually having a 4g phone. I nevr turn it off and get over 25 hours w/o charging on ky bionic's extended.

So unless your living on jupiter ur most definitely not getting a full day without independently 4g throttling yourself. Not trying to be an ass but let's be real here

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
    I never turn off 4G and get a full day easily. If you count disabling cellular data when the screen is off, throttling, then I throttle. However, nothing I will receive via cellular data is life-or-death. I turn on my screen every 20-30 minutes or so and everything syncs. Wifi is always on so I can connect to work networks. Sure, my work emails are no longer pushed, but if it's that important, they should be texting or calling, not emailing.

6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    59 times
    Phone
    Droid X2
    This whole thing about under utilize the phone because it's not on 4g all the time. You don't step full throttle all the time in your car.

I've worked in the technology industry for over 12 years and all this angst over no getting your emails in that second is silly and you are wasting time.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
  7. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    90 times
    Twitter
    THE_Yakitori
    Phone
    TBolt, D1
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Why not just make them so you can remove it and users can choose rather than buy s whole new phone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnytheK View Post
    This whole thing about under utilize the phone because it's not on 4g all the time. You don't step full throttle all the time in your car.

I've worked in the technology industry for over 12 years and all this angst over no getting your emails in that second is silly and you are wasting time.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
    I agree with you here. Disabling a feature of the phone while the phone isn't being used isn't throttling. It's being prudent.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    Who wouldn't want more battery, with any phone. Kinda like more storage...if you need it, are you willing to pay the extra to get it? Personally, I'm good with the battery and only run out if hittin Netflix.

10. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid RAZR
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidatic View Post
    I agree with you here. Disabling a feature of the phone while the phone isn't being used isn't throttling. It's being prudent.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Exactly. The only reason for me not to disable cellular data is to have my work emails pushed to my phone, but my job doesn't require me to be connected 100% of the time. The only other reason is what, MMS? I still get notified, I just have to download the pic or video.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Links