Anyone have a clue re Moto plans to accomodate the new 64 GB micro SDs on Raze?!
1. Go here and sign up: http://music.google.com/
2. Point the service to the directory on your PC where you house your music.
3. Let it upload (it took overnight for mine to upload).
4. On your Razr go to the market and download and install the Google Music app.
5. Sign in with your google account.
6. Enjoy ALL of your music EVERYWHERE!
Moto X - Designed by me!
Everywhere, or everywhere there is Verizon coverage?
C3H6N6O6 + (CH2)8(COOC8H17)2 + C4H8 + C5H8
Droid Razr Maxx HD
Google Music cloud service is cool. However, if you don't have an unlimited plan it can eat into your data quite a bit when you stream music to your phone. Also, the phone draws more energy streaming verses just reading the data from a Micro SD card.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk