DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Find out when will you get your RAZR OTA update!!

  1. Senior Droid
    Gleason81's Avatar
    Member #
    235855
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    148
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Razr
    #1

    Find out when will you get your RAZR OTA update!!

    I keep reading about the new OTA update for the RAZR and how others have already got it. I've been checking my phone for updates and says I'm up to date. When will I get the update?
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Droid Ninja
    jpcalhoun's Avatar
    Member #
    148338
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,570
    Liked
    183 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4 Dev Edition
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gleason81 View Post
    I keep reading about the new OTA update for the RAZR and how others have already got it. I've been checking my phone for updates and says I'm up to date. When will I get the update?
    It's not unusual for an update to take a couple of days to get to everyone. They often release the updates by MEID number to control the number of phones being updated at any one time...it is usually not a universal release...it may take a day or two to get to you. But, keep checking...you'll get it.
  4. Senior Droid
    Gleason81's Avatar
    Member #
    235855
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    148
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Razr
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jpcalhoun View Post
    It's not unusual for an update to take a couple of days to get to everyone. They often release the updates by MEID number to control the number of phones being updated at any one time...it is usually not a universal release...it may take a day or two to get to you. But, keep checking...you'll get it.
    Good to know. Thanks.
  5. Rescue Squad
    Sydman's Avatar
    Member #
    90551
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    3,406
    Liked
    698 times
    Phone
    Nexus 5
    Premium Member
    #4
    Or you can go over to the Hacks section and download the update yourself and install now.
  6. Droid
    Greeny's Avatar
    Member #
    241762
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    37
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    #5
    Well this kinda makes it semi-official. Getting closer folks!!

    Software Update: DROID RAZR by Motorola - COMING SOON!
    My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference.
    Harry S. Truman
  7. Droid
    jmanches's Avatar
    Member #
    236468
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    43
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Razr
    #6
    I just got mine an hour ago. I saw the email sent to Verizon employees and it said that all razrs will be updated by the 23rd. So to answer the original question, sometime between now and the 23rd of December.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  8. Senior Droid
    breedingh8's Avatar
    Member #
    153457
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    195
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Rooted Droid RAZR
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jmanches View Post
    I just got mine an hour ago. I saw the email sent to Verizon employees and it said that all razrs will be updated by the 23rd. So to answer the original question, sometime between now and the 23rd of December.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
    What's the version change to is it still 2.3.5

    Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums
  9. Droid
    jmanches's Avatar
    Member #
    236468
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    43
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Razr
    #8
    Yes it still says 2.3.5.

    http://androidadvices.com/update-mot...-ota-firmware/

    That link will says what's updated.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Razr bluetooth won't find devices
    By Dunc in forum Droid RAZR Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 08:30 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2011, 10:19 AM
  3. [UPDATE] Is This The DROID RAZR?
    By Malvado in forum Android News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 08:01 PM
  4. PLZ!!! help me find droid 1, 2.2 update
    By Natandroid in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 11:05 AM
  5. Can't find 2.2 OTA update after 2.1 sbf
    By thatisandwas in forum Droid X Tech Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 08:37 AM

Search tags for this page

can't find update droid razr
,

droid razr ota

,

droid razr ota update

,
droid razr ota update download
,
my droid razr won't be detect update
,

razr ota

,
update released today for the razr
,
when will i get the razr update
,
when will my razr get the update
,
when will the next ota update for razr come out
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+