DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Considering switching phones. Seeking the hivemind suggestions.

  1. Junior Droid
    hbar98's Avatar
    Member #
    164164
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    DroidX
    #1

    Considering switching phones. Seeking the hivemind suggestions.

    I got the RAZR when it first came out on november 11th. But now I'm looking at getting the nexus. However it looks like that's not going to come out until after my 30 day warranty from best buy ends.

    I have some issues with my phone (not connecting calls, sound and music cutting out, touch screen issues) so I'm thinking about getting the Rezound. Any suggestions? Or should I just Trans in my screwy phone for another RAZR?

    ...Or do you think I could get BB to sell me a Nexus early? *grins*

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Developer
    DroidTh3ory's Avatar
    Member #
    173388
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    539
    Liked
    130 times
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #2
    Does your 30 day return end before tomorrow?



    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
  4. Junior Droid
    hbar98's Avatar
    Member #
    164164
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    DroidX
    #3
    It'll end on the 10th...I was hedging my bets that the nexus would be out before my 30 days were up...it looks like I'll be wrong.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  5. Developer
    DroidTh3ory's Avatar
    Member #
    173388
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    539
    Liked
    130 times
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #4
    Release for the Nexus is tomorrow. Unless Best Buy is different.


    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
  6. Droid Ninja
    jpcalhoun's Avatar
    Member #
    148338
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,570
    Liked
    183 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4 Dev Edition
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by hbar98 View Post
    I got the RAZR when it first came out on november 11th. But now I'm looking at getting the nexus. However it looks like that's not going to come out until after my 30 day warranty from best buy ends.

    I have some issues with my phone (not connecting calls, sound and music cutting out, touch screen issues) so I'm thinking about getting the Rezound. Any suggestions? Or should I just Trans in my screwy phone for another RAZR?

    ...Or do you think I could get BB to sell me a Nexus early? *grins*

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
    Go over to the Rezound forum. You'll see that there are issues, some very similiar to the Razr's, being discussed. You might be jumping from the "frying pan into the fire". I looked at the Rezound a couple of days ago while in a store for something else. For me anyway, I don't think the feel and build quality of the Rezound matches the Razr. I didn't even worry about the "tech specs"...both phones are monsters when it comes to that. The bottom line...just get the phone you're going to be happy with..."if you can't love the one you want, love the one you're with".
  7. Junior Droid
    hbar98's Avatar
    Member #
    164164
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    DroidX
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidTh3ory View Post
    Release for the Nexus is tomorrow. Unless Best Buy is different.


    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Oh? I thought it had been postponed..if that's the new rumor and pans out I may change phones.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  8. Junior Droid
    hbar98's Avatar
    Member #
    164164
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    DroidX
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jpcalhoun View Post
    Go over to the Rezound forum. You'll see that there are issues, some very similiar to the Razr's, being discussed. You might be jumping from the "frying pan into the fire". I looked at the Rezound a couple of days ago while in a store for something else. For me anyway, I don't think the feel and build quality of the Rezound matches the Razr. I didn't even worry about the "tech specs"...both phones are monsters when it comes to that. The bottom line...just get the phone you're going to be happy with..."if you can't love the one you want, love the one you're with".
    Yeah...I did a little looking. Found out like you said. I will probably take a look, but I also like the latest not-blur on the RAZR...

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Suggestions for phones that get wet?!?!?
    By lefty78 in forum Samsung Fascinate
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 07:14 AM
  2. [Q] Switching Phones?
    By dirtyfingers in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 01:37 PM
  3. Question about switching phones
    By xXbrick84Xx in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 12:37 PM
  4. Selling/Switching phones
    By clucernoni in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 02:26 PM
  5. Switching from DroidMod --Suggestions?
    By Pixelator in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 01:13 AM

Search tags for this page

hivemind razr

,

music cuts out on rezound

,

switching droid x to razr

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+