I have a family share plan of five lines, three of which are eligible for upgrades. Is the following possible without incurring fees and whatnot?
- Transfer one of the three eligible upgrades to line X
- Port line X's number from Verizon to Google Voice (since I want to keep my number)
- Cancel line X's service from Verizon
- Purchase a Droid Razr with new service/contract/number for $0.01
- Associate (NOT PORT) my Google Voice number (which is my former Verizon number that I ported to Google Voice) with my new Verizon account/number