Let's get it straight. Battery reviews on the first charge are basically meaningless. Here's what is recommended when you get the phone:
1) Charge that phone all the way up.
2) Run the phone until the battery runs out of charge and the phone shuts down.
3) Charge the phone all the way, nonstop. Nonstop!
Do this with a new phone so the phone gets an understanding of the battery's range. After charging to 100%, unplug and use as normal.
I do this with new phones, after an OTA update, after a factory reset, after a battery change, and at least once every 2 months. Keep in mind that Lithium-Ion batteries don't really like to be run down all the way so try not to do it too often.
If you write a battery review, please mention:
1) if you've run it down until it shuts off and then charged it nonstop to calibrate
2) on time of display (on my D3 I go phone settings > Battery & data manager > Touch battery for stats > Display > Time on is there)
3) total time running on battery
Spot on with your info.