DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So, about that camera?

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Quote Originally Posted by killboredom View Post
    Please, please, please post sample pictures, links to flickr of sample pictures, etc.

I'm currently sitting on a lemon of a Droid Bionic. 4G completely stopped working for me. Monday is my 30th day for return potential at Radio Shack and I'm at a complete loss as to whether I should swap for a RAZR tomorrow or return tomorrow and grab a Rezound on Monday.

I like what I've heard about the Rezound camera and the recent HTC cameras. That said, the videos I've seen show a rather slow response between shots. That's a deal breaker since my primary subject is my two year old son. That's the other plus for the RAZR, is that the thing will be nearly indestructible in his hands. That said, my experience with the Bionic's camera has been miserable, even using other camera apps like Camera Zoom FX.

SO...please, please, pretty please, post pictures and your opinions on the camera in the RAZR.

Thanks in advance!
    My best advice for you is wait out the extra week or two or whatever it is for the galaxy nexus... i had the droid charge and it was all around amazing as far as screen and camera goes in daylight or at night time i could take flawless pictures, if you look at pictures from the bionic as well as the razr that are taken at night you can clearly see if you take them with the flash you will get very washed out pictures with a blueish or pale white tint from the led flash. I am selling my bionic to get the nexus when it comes out because nothing beats the quality of samsungs screens and cameras in my opinion. Htc is also great but however with HTC you suffer with battery life severely and the rezound will have sense overlayed on top of android 2.3.4 which you may or may not like but ICS is a huge plus and the camera on the nexus is incredibly fast as well.. overall being that you are going to take loads of pictures of your two year old son i would recommend holding out for the nexus because it will most definitely be worth the wait.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    46 times
    Phone
    Droid 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BSG4893 View Post
    My best advice for you is wait out the extra week or two or whatever it is for the galaxy nexus... i had the droid charge and it was all around amazing as far as screen and camera goes in daylight or at night time i could take flawless pictures, if you look at pictures from the bionic as well as the razr that are taken at night you can clearly see if you take them with the flash you will get very washed out pictures with a blueish or pale white tint from the led flash. I am selling my bionic to get the nexus when it comes out because nothing beats the quality of samsungs screens and cameras in my opinion. Htc is also great but however with HTC you suffer with battery life severely and the rezound will have sense overlayed on top of android 2.3.4 which you may or may not like but ICS is a huge plus and the camera on the nexus is incredibly fast as well.. overall being that you are going to take loads of pictures of your two year old son i would recommend holding out for the nexus because it will most definitely be worth the wait.
    How so confident? What if it has poor battery life, severe bugs, or just looks like an ugly piece of cheap plastic?
    Do you like uninstallable bloatware?
    It takes about 5 minutes to complain and it's kinda fun. Let's not be complacent!
    Contact Verizon (anonymous w/ fake name if you like)
    Chat/Email/Call Motorola (anonymous if you like)
    Vote for Google issue requires Google login. Just "star" it to vote.
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic

wow, thanks!

adm, great photos and subject! thanks so much for the quick and useful response.

i'm still on the fence, but it looks like the razr is a definite improvement over the bionic. amazon's $111.11 will be an incredible temptation tomorrow!

not sure if i'll be able to hold out for the nexus. i have severe gadget lust. i switched from iPhone to android over the summer. while i can't fathom going back, the one thing i did like is knowing that a better iPhone is always a year away. with android phones, i fear i'll be drooling for more every couple weeks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links