DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: ★ The Official "I got my Droid RAZR Thread" ★

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Twitter
    JuanpabloVS
    Phone
    Motorola Razr XT910
    oi oi!

I've had my razr for a month i upgraded from a Blackberry storm 2 ewwww..

I am very happy to join this community btw this is my first android phone and i love it!.

I'll hope for a JB release
    What we do in life echoes in eternity
  2. Soulless Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    zerosouls
    Phone
    Razr
    Premium Member

Re: ★ The Official "I got my Droid RAZR Thread" ★

Got my droid RAZR on black Friday and rooted it within an hour of getting home.. running the eclipse ROM and pretty friggin happy.

Only complaint would be ROM related; no lock screen calendar.. but oh well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Feel like a geek?: http://gplus.to/GeekPlus
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I got my Droid Razr 16GB last Wednesday from Verizon and I have to say I am LOVING it!!!! response times are fast, and crisp. plus i am really enjoying actually having room to download apps as my originial droid phone was a LG Vortex then I updated/downgraded to an original Motorola Droid 1, both of which had little room to do anything on. I am also liking the Smart Actions apps that came with the phone as it allows me to save battery life when i am not using it which is really helpful.

One thing i have noticed is it does not like to be plugged in for long periods like overnight did it one time and it was very warm. so i setup the Smart Action Sleep to disable most apps and data transfer for a specific time and it works great so far. 90% battery when i go to bed and about 80% to 70% when i get up
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Twitter
    wolfe69
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535
    Have had mine for a while now....LOVE IT. Just wish they would get updates out in a more timely fashion, like the Jelly Bean update.
    StephenC likes this.
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Razr HD
    Just traded up when my Palm Plus died! Really like the Droid. Everyone else has that other phone and I did not like that it is locked up tight...
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr HD
    i enjoy it but do not know how to stop apps from running and using data after i am done with them. in example if i use pandora and go off it i have to go into my menu, go to settings, apps, and then "force stop" the app in order for the music to stop. is there any easier way of closing running apps?
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid RAZR Xt910

Battery on Droid RAZR

yes, I can tell you how the battery is doing: ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE seeing as how its dead...

i bought this phone online at ebay and waited three weeks to get it, when I finally did I was so happy and excited. I turned it on, saw it was at 80% so I stuck it on the charger that came with it and waited...and waited til two hours passed and it hadn't charged even one percent. So I did all the activation stuff and hooked it up to straight talk, then decided to charge it again at 40%...nothing. My hubby is a computer whiz and can do literally anything to anything electronic. So I had him see if he could get it to charge. He ended up with five different chargers and got none of them to work. We are guessing that theres something wrong with the connection between the micro usb port and the internal battery. The chances of me having to send it back to the seller under Motorola Warranty are pretty high: unless someone on here can help me...

I went to WalMart and bought a Rapid Car Charger and have had it out in the car charging for an hour now. it was at zero percent when I plugged it in, after 20 minutes it was up to a whopping 5%.

I'm thinking this is a common problem, because I've been on forums all evening and have seen lots of similar posts, and most of them unanswered, or, if they are answered, all say to get a rapid charger or hold down power and volume down simultaneously. I tried that and it just goes into Flash boot mode, which doesn't do anything. just says battery too low for usb mode or whatever...

please help.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian43 View Post
    i enjoy it but do not know how to stop apps from running and using data after i am done with them. in example if i use pandora and go off it i have to go into my menu, go to settings, apps, and then "force stop" the app in order for the music to stop. is there any easier way of closing running apps?
    you can download an app manager from the play store. its free. Just set the app on your main screen so its easy to get to and you can open it up and quit all the apps you don't want running. Save your battery that way. If youre one of the fortunate people who have a droid razr with a working battery, unlike me. lol
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    oh wow... I just noticed this thread is probably dead. April of last year? holy crap. Theres no delete post button, so if this is a bad thing, please don't kick me off or whatever..sorry.
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    156 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    Well, goodbye to my droid razr. After two years of impeccable service, I have purchased an lg G2. Thanks for everything this forum has done for me. Special thanks to Foxkat, tismydroid, and to many others to mention. I'll probably be posting in the G2 thread mostly for the foreseeable future.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Links