DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: ★ The Official "I got my Droid RAZR Thread" ★

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid razor
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenC View Post
    Well, I hope yours doesn't act up like mine. I was problem free for two months. Then I go on vacation, and my soft keys went out. I'm actually looking into getting the Nexus now.

Sent from my resurrected DROID RAZR with ICS
    The galaxy nexus was a great phone when it actually got a signal. Loved the development side to it. I'm sure if i lived in a city where i had better signal access i would have kept it. Unfortunately i need the web and the ability to make calls all the time. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Good luck if you do get it. Definately get it rooted and some jb going because 4.1 is definitely nice.
    Sent from my Droid using the keypad.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Twitter
    @scorun2
    Phone
    Motorola Droid RAZR M in White
    Quote Originally Posted by angler1

The galaxy nexus was a great phone when it actually got a signal. Loved the development side to it. I'm sure if i lived in a city where i had better signal access i would have kept it. Unfortunately i need the web and the ability to make calls all the time. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Good luck if you do get it. Definately get it rooted and some jb going because 4.1 is definitely nice.
    Rooting to get JB 4.1 is one of the main reasons I want it. The other was because it has no soft keys. I'm still on the edge about it because the camera isn't as good as the RAZR's, and the thought of going backwards in terms of hardware kinda turns me off to the idea. I'll get my RAZR fixed then I'll probably make up my mind...

My Google-Enabled Devices

Motorola Droid RAZR M in White - current phone
    Motorola XOOM WiFi 32GB
    Samsung Chromebook Series 3
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    The apple killer DROID RAZR
    I won't lie I love the radios on the RAZR and camera but in all other aspects Gnex is pretty good I have not had a issue yet with versus the 3 razrs I went through I will go back to moto if they make the next nexus for sure moto hands down are the best cell phone makers out but the locked boot loaders suck that is the main reason I switched
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Twitter
    @scorun2
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonbassman78
    I won't lie I love the radios on the RAZR and camera but in all other aspects Gnex is pretty good I have not had a issue yet with versus the 3 razrs I went through I will go back to moto if they make the next nexus for sure moto hands down are the best cell phone makers out but the locked boot loaders suck that is the main reason I switched
    I wish cameras were interchangeable between different phones. I could totally put a RAZR camera in a Gnex, then load the correct drivers for it. Users could basically make the ultimate phone...

Motorola XOOM WiFi 32GB
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    The apple killer DROID RAZR
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenC

I wish cameras were interchangeable between different phones. I could totally put a RAZR camera in a Gnex, then load the correct drivers for it. Users could basically make the ultimate phone...

Agreed they both are great phones but honestly moto is better just hate having a locked boot loader with the Gnex I can put any custom ROM on it and be able to revert back to stock without issues
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Twitter
    @scorun2
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonbassman78

Agreed they both are great phones but honestly moto is better just hate having a locked boot loader with the Gnex I can put any custom ROM on it and be able to revert back to stock without issues
    I've never unlocked a phone, but if I get the Gnex I definitely will unlock it. As of right now, I see no reason to run custom ROMs on the RAZR, other than maybe a better build of ICS that doesn't cause me to lose data connectivity every three seconds.

Motorola XOOM WiFi 32GB
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Bionic .902 update
    I just got my RAZR yesterday. I am coming over from a BIONIC that I absolutely loved but just didn't have it in me to spend the money to fix when VZW was willing to put me in a CPO RAZR for for nothing. My BIONIC was rooted and I like to use safe strap to play with roms but never found one to be my daily driver. I loved the ICS leaks and used them. I really can't see much different with the RAZR OS yet but I haven't looked too hard yet.
  8. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr Max
    Just got my Razr today. It is also my first smartphone. Any tips on websites that will speed up the process in learning how to use it?
  9. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dveenhuis View Post
    Just got my Razr today. It is also my first smartphone. Any tips on websites that will speed up the process in learning how to use it?
    Welcome to Droid Forums and the Android family!! No need to look any further, you have found the ONLY site you need. Just take a look around, ask questions, and enjoy!!

"Don't Panic!"
    Tapatalk 2_GNEX
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Got my Razr Maxx on Wednesday, 8/22. So far, this has turned out to be the best phone I've ever put my hands on, bar none. It's been off the charger for over 15 hours so far, and with the light use it's seen today, the battery is still showing at 80%. Coming to this phone from the HTC Thunderbolt, this is almost unimaginable for me. It's the first Motorola phone I've had since the original Droid in 2010, and if the phenomenal performance I've gotten so far keeps up, I'll never own anything other than Motorola again.
    "You and your mom are hillbillies! This is a house of learned doctors!"
Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Links