DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Droid Razr Camera & Screen VS. Bionic

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Well being someone who has had the Iphone 4, Thunderbolt, Charge, and Bionic in a short period of time i feel like the camera on my bionic is not even slightly close to the performance of any of my former phones hence why i was asking about the razr's camera. I take a lot of pictures with my phone being that im a guy and i dont carry a camera around with me so it kind of bothers me when they come out terrible almost all of the time. I retake shots over and over again until they focus and even when they do they look very washed up and not just on my phone screen but when i upload them to my computer as well (and no my computer isnt terrible lol). And coming from an AMOLED screen qHD didnt bother me for a while then after buying my girlfriend an iphone 4 to put on my plan it started to bother me so im considering selling my bionic and getting either the Galaxy Nexus or the Razr.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    Dejuanxg
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BSG4893 View Post
    Well being someone who has had the Iphone 4, Thunderbolt, Charge, and Bionic in a short period of time i feel like the camera on my bionic is not even slightly close to the performance of any of my former phones hence why i was asking about the razr's camera. I take a lot of pictures with my phone being that im a guy and i dont carry a camera around with me so it kind of bothers me when they come out terrible almost all of the time. I retake shots over and over again until they focus and even when they do they look very washed up and not just on my phone screen but when i upload them to my computer as well (and no my computer isnt terrible lol). And coming from an AMOLED screen qHD didnt bother me for a while then after buying my girlfriend an iphone 4 to put on my plan it started to bother me so im considering selling my bionic and getting either the Galaxy Nexus or the Razr.
    qHD shouldn't bother you because its a resolution and not the type if display. Pintile matrix is the screen type.
    "My Galaxy Note 2 is starting to seem small "
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    The flowers look like crocus to me.
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dejuanxg View Post
    qHD shouldn't bother you because its a resolution and not the type if display. Pintile matrix is the screen type.
    Well i guess i misunderstood what they meant and i guess that means i clearly dont like the pentile matrix screen if thats the case, regardless i cant stand the screen on my bionic compared to the screen on my charge that i had or my iphone screen.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    Dejuanxg
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    Well i guess i misunderstood what they meant and i guess that means i clearly dont like the pentile matrix screen if thats the case, regardless i cant stand the screen on my bionic compared to the screen on my charge that i had or my iphone screen.
    coming from a Droid X I can tell you it is not 90% as bad as it was on the X the only thing I saw on the bionic screen was this gitter effect that seems to go away complety after a few days of use.
    "My Galaxy Note 2 is starting to seem small "
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    178 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffwhite18 View Post
    Took this picture with my bionic the other day. Some weird flowers that poped out of the lawn. I think the picture looks pretty good for a cell phone... Oh yeah by they way. Does anyone know what kind of flowers these are? LOL!

Fantastic picture. How long did it take to focus and all that?

BTW, Crocus pulchellus
    Phone History: Moto Startac > LG VX6000 > Moto e815 > LG Voyager > Moto D R O I D > GALAXY NEXUS > Moto X
    Rockin': Moto X w/ Root!
    Clockin': Nada

Free Wifi Tether w/o Root
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    This is as good a place for my stupid question as any I guess. Does the RAZR have a physical camera button? In the press photos on Motorola's website it sure looks like it does.
  8. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    808 times
    Phone
    Verizon S4
    Premium Member
    if you liked the screen on your charge, you will probably like the screen on the razr - at the very least more than the bionic
    "...life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it."

Guidelines of Conduct
    The only dumb question is the one not asked.
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1
    How will the brightness of the razors screen compare to the Thunderbolt? My thunderbolt is very hard to see in the daylight. I heard the bionic was supposed to be better then the bolt but don't know enought about phones specs to undertand how the Razrs will compare.
  10. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    808 times
    Phone
    Verizon S4
    Premium Member
    Bionic is great in sunlight, razr should also be good - both better than Bolt.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    "...life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it."

Guidelines of Conduct
    The only dumb question is the one not asked.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links