DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Need help please

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola razr maxx

Need help please

Email won't open at all on phone. I did the clear cache thing and still won't work. Really don't want to do a factory reset. Any suggestions????

3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1417 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    My idea is...go into apps, all, gmail, clear cache, clear data, force close. Now hold volume down and power at the same time..it might take a screen shot..in big deal .keep holding...and the phone will do what's more or less a simulated battery pull......now try to open your email...

You may be prompted to sign in to your Google account again..no big deal right??

Hope this works..let us know
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola razr maxx
    Wow!!! I didn't even need to hold the volume down and power. As soon as I cleared data from everything email popped open. Thanks so much.
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola razr maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by 94lt1 View Post
    My idea is...go into apps, all, gmail, clear cache, clear data, force close. Now hold volume down and power at the same time..it might take a screen shot..in big deal .keep holding...and the phone will do what's more or less a simulated battery pull......now try to open your email...

You may be prompted to sign in to your Google account again..no big deal right??

Hope this works..let us know
    Well, unfortunately that didn't last long. Tried to delete the 221 messages I had and it won't let me. Closed it down with power and volume and now having hard time opening again. Opened up after a while but still not able to delete messages. one at a time or all???

Links