DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: installed 215 leak, but jb was downloaded but not installed

  1. Premium Member
    xtor's Avatar
    Member #
    241487
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northern Ca
    Posts
    1,280
    Liked
    130 times
    Phone
    note 2
    Premium Member
    #1

    installed 215 leak, but jb was downloaded but not installed

    I helped my brother inlaw install 215 leak, he said jb had already downloaded to his phone but he didn't install, the message said, it would install in 12 hrs, so does he need to removed jb file from his phone?, he is on 215 now and everything works fine, will jb try to install over 215?, he wanted to keep hotspot without rooting, he's on unlimited still.

    razr on 215 leak
  2. Senior Droid
    JohnFH's Avatar
    Member #
    281086
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    202
    Liked
    14 times
    #2
    His phone will need to be on the 211 ICS build in order to install Jelly Bean. See other threads for info about reverting from 215 to 211.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR running 4.1.2
  3. Premium Member
    xtor's Avatar
    Member #
    241487
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northern Ca
    Posts
    1,280
    Liked
    130 times
    Phone
    note 2
    Premium Member
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnFH View Post
    His phone will need to be on the 211 ICS build in order to install Jelly Bean. See other threads for info about reverting from 215 to 211.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR running 4.1.2
    He doesn't want jb, that's why we installed 215, to stop jb from automatically installing

    razr on 215 leak
  4. Senior Droid
    Miklb58's Avatar
    Member #
    278332
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    160
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by xtor View Post
    I helped my brother inlaw install 215 leak, he said jb had already downloaded to his phone but he didn't install, the message said, it would install in 12 hrs, so does he need to removed jb file from his phone?, he is on 215 now and everything works fine, will jb try to install over 215?, he wanted to keep hotspot without rooting, he's on unlimited still.

    razr on 215 leak
    That's a good question, and I haven't seen this asked before.
    What is known, that being on 215, stops the OTA from even being pushed, but in this poster's question the OTA JB update had already pushed to the phone, but not installed when he went to the .215 leak.

    Mike
    Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums
  5. Senior Droid
    JohnFH's Avatar
    Member #
    281086
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    202
    Liked
    14 times
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by xtor View Post

    He doesn't want jb, that's why we installed 215, to stop jb from automatically installing

    razr on 215 leak
    Thanks. Sorry, I misread your post.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR running 4.1.2

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Installed .232 Leak but could not get service
    By Badger1313 in forum Motorola Droid Bionic
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 08:21 PM
  2. [KERNEL] 6.16.214 Ics Upgrade Leak (To Be Installed From 211 Ics)
    By mattlgroff in forum Droid RAZR Hacks
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 07:49 AM
  3. Downloaded, Built, and Installed ICS from Source...
    By bmkdroid in forum Galaxy Nexus Development
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 11:46 AM
  4. downloaded 605 but havent installed. how to delete
    By jeff5347 in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 09:26 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 07:32 PM

Search tags for this page

.215 leak on 4.1.2
,
.215 leak to 4.1.2
,
installing jelly bean from droid razr 215
,
jb downloaded but not installed
,
jelly bean install for droid razr running 215 leak
,
pm 215 installe file downlods
,

upgrading droid razr .215 to jelly bean 4.1.2

,
what is 215 leak
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+