DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: heelllppp!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX

heelllppp!

hey guys i need a little bit of Assistance. I recently got the RAZR MAXX and im having trouble with my texdt message ringtones.

I just downloaded a new ringtone and i can't figure out how to set it as my messaging tone, i can only figure out how to set it as my ringer.

please help!

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    183 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4 Dev Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by reynoldsFbaby View Post
    hey guys i need a little bit of Assistance. I recently got the RAZR MAXX and im having trouble with my texdt message ringtones.

I just downloaded a new ringtone and i can't figure out how to set it as my messaging tone, i can only figure out how to set it as my ringer.

please help!
    Open up your text message app, press the menu button, press messaging settings and go to notifications. You should be able to select your tone from there.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX
    thanks but i ran into another issue, the tone i downloaded isnt in my selection of media for ringtones, how do i get it into the notification menu so i can select it
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    Using a file explorer go to your internal memory\media and make a sub directory named audio\notifications and move your notification tone to that directory.

Links