DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ahhhhh help me!!!!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid razr xt912
    thanks a bunch gotnfx hope this works out for me and i dont have any more hiccups. going by foxkat's tutorial there it seems i didnt need to download the ics update? is that correct or no?
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Phone
    Motorola RAZR MAXX
    Quote Originally Posted by lumenate88 View Post
    thanks a bunch gotnfx hope this works out for me and i dont have any more hiccups. going by foxkat's tutorial there it seems i didnt need to download the ics update? is that correct or no?
    I was on .215 and I wasn't sure what I had disabled or froze that may have been part of stock ICS .211. So I ended up reverting back to stock .211 ICS, this way I knew I wouldn't have any problems updating to the leak JB. Some people were getting errors and I believe they were in the same boat as me but tried going straight to JB. If you had stock ICS .211 and you know for sure you didn't change any preinstalled apps, then you should be fine. But you need to be stock .211 ICS.
    Leaked version of JB is giving me great battery life of over 35+ hours. Some have had over 50..and yes this is with normal use of over 5 hrs of screen time usage. Now there have been reports of the official JB coming out soon..but soon sometimes have turned out to be months.. lol
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    Hello GoTnFX.. I see that your on the leaked JB, just wondering, since we lost CDMA only network going to ICS if we got it back with JB.
    Thanks Lester
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Phone
    Motorola RAZR MAXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Lester52 View Post
    Hello GoTnFX.. I see that your on the leaked JB, just wondering, since we lost CDMA only network going to ICS if we got it back with JB.
    Thanks Lester
    Hey Lester..still the same network modes..LTE/CDMA..and Global...one think I can't remember though is if GSM/UTMS was in ICS..but that is also another choice in network mode.
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid razr xt912
    Quote Originally Posted by GotnFX View Post
    I was on .215 and I wasn't sure what I had disabled or froze that may have been part of stock ICS .211. So I ended up reverting back to stock .211 ICS, this way I knew I wouldn't have any problems updating to the leak JB. Some people were getting errors and I believe they were in the same boat as me but tried going straight to JB. If you had stock ICS .211 and you know for sure you didn't change any preinstalled apps, then you should be fine. But you need to be stock .211 ICS.
    Leaked version of JB is giving me great battery life of over 35+ hours. Some have had over 50..and yes this is with normal use of over 5 hrs of screen time usage. Now there have been reports of the official JB coming out soon..but soon sometimes have turned out to be months.. lol

say I disabled some of the moto and verizon bloatware apps but through the settings>apps menu would this cause errors when I revert back to ICS? I'm guessing no.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Phone
    Motorola RAZR MAXX

say I disabled some of the moto and verizon bloatware apps but through the settings>apps menu would this cause errors when I revert back to ICS? I'm guessing no.
    If you were on a leaked version of ICS such as .214 or .215 and reverted back to stock ICS .211, it shouldn't cause errors. Now if you were on stock ICS and you froze or uninstall, it may cause an error if an update to JB is pushed or if you manually install it. If you disable it, you should be OK since it is still there on you phone...however, I've always reverted back to stock before any update and so this is really a guess.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid razr xt912
    Quote Originally Posted by GotnFX View Post
    If you were on a leaked version of ICS such as .214 or .215 and reverted back to stock ICS .211, it shouldn't cause errors. Now if you were on stock ICS and you froze or uninstall, it may cause an error if an update to JB is pushed or if you manually install it. If you disable it, you should be OK since it is still there on you phone...however, I've always reverted back to stock before any update and so this is really a guess.

thanx for all the clarification on my questions GotnFX. just waiting on the adapter now so the bios and everything let ap fastboot work. waiting on usps sucks should be here soon tho :fingerscrossed:
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Phone
    Motorola RAZR MAXX

thanx for all the clarification on my questions GotnFX. just waiting on the adapter now so the bios and everything let ap fastboot work. waiting on usps sucks should be here soon tho :fingerscrossed:
    No problem..I hope it all works out for you!
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid razr xt912
    uggggh what did i do wrong got the part i needed ran option 1 from droid razr utility and my phone still wont boot up...
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid razr xt912
    I think it didn't work the first time because it was an older utility. I downloaded and extracted the newer one and got my phone reset and reloaded with all my apps, thank gawd for ti backups and the fact that i back up on a regular basis. BACK_UPS_GOOD!!! I am god since I didn't have to go to Verizon to fix it. Thanks to Team Black Hat also their little doohickey did the trick and let me flash when the battery was technically dead love that sense of accomplishment you get when you fix something. this is exactly what I did when I saw the battery indicator appear and my phone started charging.

i know your not supposed to do this but I'm putting a link for team black hats factory adapter if it wasn't for me shelling out 13.50 (that's with shipping from the west coast to the east coast) and them making this item it would have been a bigger headache to fix my phone. highly recommend buying this.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Links