DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: FoxKat's Razr/Maxx Jelly Bean Leak Classroom W/MattyP & Friends

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    LG G2
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxKat View Post
    Well, that's all I can find but it's not bad, huh?

Whew! You've been busy! Thanks for the hard work!

David
    FoxKat likes this.
  2. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2291 times
    Phone
    DROID MAXX XT1080!
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diverguy View Post
    crap! i just had page 30 open in a tab, but i hit refresh to see new posts, and that was when i found out the thread had disappeared. had i know i would have saved the page first. i have all of the other pages cached if you are missing any parts. any way for me to get page 30 back from my cache, or is it totally gone now that i hit refresh?
    Well if page 30 is gone, no real big deal. It's at the most 10 posts. If you have the others cached, I'd be interested in seeing if we could salvage the missing posts. I managed to recover 17 pages, but
    • page 4 is only the 31st & 32nd posts,
    • page 5 is only 41 through 43,
    • page 6 is posts 51 through 57,
    • we're missing pages 7 through 12, 14 & 16,
    • page 19 is only the 181st post,
    • page 21 is only the 201st post,
    • and we're missing pages 23 through 26 & 30.
    With all the posts I made, I can certainly fit the missing pieces into them. PM me if you think you can help. Thanks!

"Professor FoxKat"
    "Saving DROID Razr's, one battery at a time. :-)" - (credit SallyC)
    Avatar is Maxwell Smart, AKA Agent 86, from "Get Smart" (with his signature "Shoe Phone"), a SitCom TV series by Mel Brooks & Buck Henry, based on the spy thriller series, "The Man From U.N.C.L.E.".
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidForums.net
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx & Droid2
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxKat View Post

Thanks, Bruben7886. Believe me, I am sick about this, mainly because there were so many participants and their input was (at least for the interim) lost. I do have gmail notifications of posts, so I may be able to re-create much of it, but it won't obviously be in thread format since I can't post on behalf of others.

I believe I have a text-only copy of what the OP was and will check when I get home. Right now I am in a hospital waiting room while my wife undergoes a basic procedure. I don't know if I'll have time to pull it off and post until later this afternoon or early evening, but I'll get to it.

I am still holding out hope that the actual thread is recoverable but I am fast losing that hope. We'll see or we'll rise above it!

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk HD
    Im a little late, but hope ur wife is feeling better after surgery

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums
  4. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2291 times
    Phone
    DROID MAXX XT1080!
    Premium Member

Re: FoxKat's Razr/Maxx Jelly Bean Leak Classroom W/MattyP & Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Redalert View Post
    Im a little late, but hope ur wife is feeling better after surgery

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums
    Thank you so much. Oh, and it's never too late to show your compassion and understanding! My wife is a breast cancer survivor, having undergone double mastectomy and 8 months of chemotherapy. It's been a rough and painful road for her, but she's past the hard part now and her demeanor would surprise most people. She is happy, humble and full of vigor. Her focus now is on others in her support group who are going through it, so she can help them. So true to her character. She's my rock and I love her dearly. Thanks again for the well wishes!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    CJM likes this.

"Professor FoxKat"
    "Saving DROID Razr's, one battery at a time. :-)" - (credit SallyC)
    Avatar is Maxwell Smart, AKA Agent 86, from "Get Smart" (with his signature "Shoe Phone"), a SitCom TV series by Mel Brooks & Buck Henry, based on the spy thriller series, "The Man From U.N.C.L.E.".
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidForums.net
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    so i'm surprised no one has said anything on this subject, but with the circles widget, is there a way to change the message circle so its not the default message app it takes you to and goes to your 3rd party one instead?

Thanks to the person who pointed out the animations thing earlier! i turn my animations off but i never thought that would affect the app placement.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    Hi FoxKat!

Hope u and your wife are recovering from her surgery:-) Seriously, I hope she is home and doing well.
    Qiuick suggestion. I recommended this site to my sister, nephews and nieces. They loved it, yet found it a bit confusing, and perhaps for new folks, it just may be. Perhaps, it would make sense to publish the first page/ MEAT and POTATOES of this thread, once a week and let folks know that if there are updates, those updates are underlined (or somehow marked)?
    I luv this forum and it has provided much help to me-always!
    The .215 leak is great, and I was going to wait for official VZ OTA but now I suspect it's just a dream..... Now, all I need is the nerve to go for it. Is the CIRCLE issue fixed or is ist still missing on some phones? Wonder just what causes it to fluke ut on some and not others. That's probably the only reason I haven't gone for the JB root.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chelsea22 View Post
    so i'm surprised no one has said anything on this subject, but with the circles widget, is there a way to change the message circle so its not the default message app it takes you to and goes to your 3rd party one instead?

Thanks to the person who pointed out the animations thing earlier! i turn my animations off but i never thought that would affect the app placement.
    If your rooted you can freeze the stock text messaging app using titanium backup or rom toolbox. I don't know if you can disable it in manage apps.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx & Droid2
    Of course the plunge was taken. JB installed, circle widget installed and for some stupid reason I'm getting like graphics lag. Has to be the launcher. Example, tap the home button and the manage pages comes up. The zoom in and out of screen select tions has a video lag to it. Not smooth zoom in and out. Come on I want everything perfect damn it. Besides that my experience has been good. Getting use to the home button throwing you all the way to the left now instead of center. I did FDR and cache clear and some sneaky top secret cool tweaks. Anybody else getting same lag thing?
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    LG G2
    Quote Originally Posted by Redalert View Post
    Of course the plunge was taken. JB installed, circle widget installed and for some stupid reason I'm getting like graphics lag. Has to be the launcher. Example, tap the home button and the manage pages comes up. The zoom in and out of screen select tions has a video lag to it. Not smooth zoom in and out. Come on I want everything perfect damn it. Besides that my experience has been good. Getting use to the home button throwing you all the way to the left now instead of center. I did FDR and cache clear and some sneaky top secret cool tweaks. Anybody else getting same lag thing?
    Initially I had the same problem. It will clear up shortly. Amazingly fast on my Maxx now.

David
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx & Droid2
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket View Post

Initially I had the same problem. It will clear up shortly. Amazingly fast on my Maxx now.

David
    OK, good to know thanks Pal.
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Links