DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 156 of 157 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1565
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: MattyP's .215 Leak Classroom

  1. Droid Ninja
    bweN diorD's Avatar
    Member #
    181577
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,653
    Liked
    115 times
    Phone
    Bionic, Gnex, N7, RMHD, G2
    Quote Originally Posted by xtor View Post
    Should I does this on the wife's window 7 computer or on my vista premium dell lap top?

    sent from a note yee
    i would use the 7, but that just because i have used several of these tools on 7 with no issue.
  2. Premium Member
    xtor's Avatar
    Member #
    241487
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northern Ca
    Posts
    1,279
    Liked
    130 times
    Phone
    note 2
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bweN diorD View Post

    i would use the 7, but that just because i have used several of these tools on 7 with no issue.
    Will do

    sent from a note yee
  3. Master Droid
    jaye712's Avatar
    Member #
    261054
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    843
    Liked
    69 times
    Phone
    DROID MAXX
    I feel so out dated.lol still running 215 & i gotta tell u..my phones been doin bad.no pc so iam out of luck.unless i use my insurance lol b4 the contact ends..(yikes)
  4. Droid Ninja
    joshxdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    266952
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,065
    Liked
    156 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    Quote Originally Posted by jaye712 View Post
    I feel so out dated.lol still running 215 & i gotta tell u..my phones been doin bad.no pc so iam out of luck.unless i use my insurance lol b4 the contact ends..(yikes)
    Root and flash one if the new kexec roms. Dirty unicorn or liquid smooth are both awesome and you'll be running Android 4.2



    By the way, how's everyone doing? Long time since I've logged in. Good to see tis and xtor still active on this thread.

    Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    TisMyDroid likes this.
  5. Premium Member
    xtor's Avatar
    Member #
    241487
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northern Ca
    Posts
    1,279
    Liked
    130 times
    Phone
    note 2
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joshxdroid View Post

    Root and flash one if the new kexec roms. Dirty unicorn or liquid smooth are both awesome and you'll be running Android 4.2

    By the way, how's everyone doing? Long time since I've logged in. Good to see tis and xtor still active on this thread.

    Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Still haven't done the 211 thing on my wife's phone, when the note 3 comes out I'll get it and give her my note 2, then I'll get her maxx back to 211 and the jb and sale it on Craigslist

    sent from a note yee (2)
  6. Rescue Squad
    TisMyDroid's Avatar
    Member #
    171269
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    4,462
    Liked
    950 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Hi Joshx! Great to see you still active on here too!

    sent from my Note2 using tapatalk 4 beta
  7. Droid Ninja
    joshxdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    266952
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,065
    Liked
    156 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    Quote Originally Posted by TisMyDroid View Post
    Hi Joshx! Great to see you still active on here too!

    sent from my Note2 using tapatalk 4 beta
    Hey tis, still rocking the razr m? My next device will probably be the razrhd maxx but I'm waiting for the inevitable price drop after the ultra/maxx hits the market. The motox has me intrigued also. The kexec roms as of the last couple months have really breathed new life into my og razr. It's nice to be on 4.2 and have all that yummy customization, so it's fine for now but I think a new device is calling me

    Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  8. Rescue Squad
    TisMyDroid's Avatar
    Member #
    171269
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    4,462
    Liked
    950 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    I got the upgrade bug when I was due for my next eligible upgrade...so I went with the note 2 (from tiny to big, lol). I'm loving this phone. Have been playing with it for a few months now and almost getting ready to root it... but I can't seem to get bored enough with it yet, lol!

    sent from my Note2 using tapatalk 4 beta
  9. Droid Ninja
    joshxdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    266952
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,065
    Liked
    156 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    Quote Originally Posted by TisMyDroid View Post
    I got the upgrade bug when I was due for my next eligible upgrade...so I went with the note 2 (from tiny to big, lol). I'm loving this phone. Have been playing with it for a few months now and almost getting ready to root it... but I can't seem to get bored enough with it yet, lol!

    sent from my Note2 using tapatalk 4 beta
    Yeah, my brother in law has the note2. A very nice device indeed. Might be a bit large for my taste. But I do like it. I can't deal with touchwiz so I know I'd be rooting and flashing cm10 or aokp ect.


    Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    TisMyDroid likes this.
  10. Master Droid
    jaye712's Avatar
    Member #
    261054
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    843
    Liked
    69 times
    Phone
    DROID MAXX
    Quote Originally Posted by joshxdroid View Post

    Root and flash one if the new kexec roms. Dirty unicorn or liquid smooth are both awesome and you'll be running Android 4.2

    By the way, how's everyone doing? Long time since I've logged in. Good to see tis and xtor still active on this thread.

    Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Fill me in on all that josh.its been a while since ive been on here myself.inbox me the links if u can.anything to get out the slump..other then that,everythings been well,i actually jst got bck frm Tahiti,solo vaca,definitely needed it..good to see Tis & the originals still around.hope everyone is doin ok

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Droid 4 flashing leak to leak help.
    By Usuallyfaded in forum Droid 4 ROMS
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 06:44 PM
  2. [FROYO ROM][LEAK] DL30 Leak & AOSP Lockscreen mod
    By TAPOUT27 in forum Samsung Fascinate Development
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 05:02 PM
  3. Rubix Focused 1.9.0 leak and non leak versions
    By theidoctor in forum Drod2169 - X
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 10:39 PM

Search tags for this page

.215
,

.215 leak

,

.215 razr leak

,
215 leak
,

blur version.6.16.211.xt912.verizon.en.us

,

blur version.6.16.211.xt912.verizon.en.us.zip

,
blur version.6.16.211.xt912.verizon.en.us.zip download
,
mattyp 215 leak
,
mattyp's .215 leak
,
mattyp's .215 leak classroom
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+