I've had my Razr 2 mos, no problems before yesterday. While sitting in a meeting I noticed the phone was extremely HOT. Would not turn on. I took it out of case, couldn't tell one side hotter than the other. After a few minutes it cooled down, Would not turn on, I feared it had fried the innards, but hooked phone up to a charger. It read zero battery (so it went from 80% to zero in 3 hrs with 1 phone call made in between), the phone recharged and seems to work fine today. Very scary phone battery life could die that quickly, and where was the heat coming from?? Any ideas??