New to the boards, new to Android. The RAZR is my first non-iPhone since.. well launch day of the original iPhone, and GOOD LORD WHAT WAS I BEEN WAITING FOR!? Android is awesome!
Anyway, I seem to be having a ringtone issue. Once a day, maybe, a ringtone plays. It's a sort of digital phone ring sound. Kind of weird, but it doesn't stop there.
- My ringtone is set to the "Droid 3" tone
- I have no custom ringtones for any of my contacts
- The phone seems to do this only when it is locked
- The phone only seems to do this when my Jawbone ERA is connected (no additional bluetooth software is installed, and the ringtone comes from the phone speaker - not the bluetooth headset, which is set to speak the incoming call #)
- It only happens MAYBE once a day, and I cannot replicate the results no matter how I try
- It is not specific to one individual
- I cannot find this tone ANYWHERE on the phone - in any of the media or tone folders, even perusing the system directories have yielded no results
The biggest problem of them all, is that I really like this tone, and would love for it to be my regular ringtone.