DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Problem when placing the call

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola RAZR XT910

Problem when placing the call

I've just got the Motorola RAZR XT910 a few days ago. I used the phone normally without SIM card inserted. However, yesterday (31/12/2011), I put my SIM card on and just found the problem when calling to somebody or receiving a call.

I can hear the voice spoken to me ,but he can't hear any voice from me. The only thing he can hear is the vibrating sound when I pushed the soft-key button (UI Interactions). I can temporarily plug the headset in (Earphone+Microphone) ;however, I don't want this problem to occur with me forever. Should I look into settings to configure something?? I really do need your helps. Thank you.

Thanks in Advance
    nofear232

Additional information: I can use Google Voice Search without headset. (Speak directly to the phone). Thank you
    Last edited by nofear232; 01-01-2012 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Additional information
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola RAZR XT910

Same problem

Dear friend, I have the same problem here. Did you have any success finding a solution?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nofear232 View Post
    I've just got the Motorola RAZR XT910 a few days ago. I used the phone normally without SIM card inserted. However, yesterday (31/12/2011), I put my SIM card on and just found the problem when calling to somebody or receiving a call.

I can hear the voice spoken to me ,but he can't hear any voice from me. The only thing he can hear is the vibrating sound when I pushed the soft-key button (UI Interactions). I can temporarily plug the headset in (Earphone+Microphone) ;however, I don't want this problem to occur with me forever. Should I look into settings to configure something?? I really do need your helps. Thank you.

Thanks in Advance
    nofear232

Additional information: I can use Google Voice Search without headset. (Speak directly to the phone). Thank you

Links