DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: [ROM.JB.4.1.2]-W.K.Y.A.98.72.16.XT912-R3Ds-[OTA-UPDATER]

  1. Droid Ninja
    deduct's Avatar
    Member #
    237604
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,514
    Liked
    74 times
    Phone
    bionic
    #21
    I am running ota jb and safestrap 3.11. However when I try to flash this ROM it just boot loops on me. I've followed the install instructions and just does not want to boot. Any one have any idea why? I really like the looks of this ROM and would love to run it. Thanks
  2. Master Droid
    hobby31's Avatar
    Member #
    7450
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    299
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    DROID
    #22
    I'm running JB OTA and safe strap 3.11. Installed this in slot 3 and having no problems. I've had about 4 ROMs in that slot with only wipes between. I do wipe everything twice though. Sweet ROM, no issues so far.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  3. Master Droid
    hobby31's Avatar
    Member #
    7450
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    299
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    DROID
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by deduct View Post
    I am running ota jb and safestrap 3.11. However when I try to flash this ROM it just boot loops on me. I've followed the install instructions and just does not want to boot. Any one have any idea why? I really like the looks of this ROM and would love to run it. Thanks
    I'd suggest deleting whatever slot your using and recreate it. Start fresh. Only thing I can think of.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  4. Master Droid
    4low4fun's Avatar
    Member #
    263508
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    340
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    droid 4
    #24
    This rom is exactly what I've been looking for!!
  5. Master Droid
    4low4fun's Avatar
    Member #
    263508
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    340
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    droid 4
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by 4low4fun View Post
    This rom is exactly what I've been looking for!!
    Spoke to soon! GPS isn't working...
  6. Master Droid
    hobby31's Avatar
    Member #
    7450
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    299
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    DROID
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by 4low4fun View Post
    Spoke to soon! GPS isn't working...
    My GPS has been working fine.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  7. Junior Droid
    core2kid's Avatar
    Member #
    249077
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    22
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid A855
    #27
    When I try to update system apps such as Google Keyboard, Play Music etc. I get an error saying "Package file was not signed correctly. Uninstall the previous copy of the app and try again". Running v6.0 of this ROM directly from the devs website.
    http://downloads.crackflasher.com/Devs/R3Ds/Roms/98.72.16.OTA - CrackFlasher Hosting
  8. Droid Ninja
    deduct's Avatar
    Member #
    237604
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,514
    Liked
    74 times
    Phone
    bionic
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by hobby31 View Post

    I'd suggest deleting whatever slot your using and recreate it. Start fresh. Only thing I can think of.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    I was having that problem because I was on system version .8. I am running diabetis version 6.0 now and absolutely love it. Its themed just right for me. Way to go r3ds! This ROM is amazing!
  9. Junior Droid
    core2kid's Avatar
    Member #
    249077
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    22
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid A855
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by deduct View Post
    I was having that problem because I was on system version .8. I am running diabetis version 6.0 now and absolutely love it. Its themed just right for me. Way to go r3ds! This ROM is amazing!
    Already did that. Currently running on ROM slot 1 with a 2GB partition. Happened with the previous version of this ROM too. Do I need to have an SD card inside?
  10. Droid Ninja
    deduct's Avatar
    Member #
    237604
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,514
    Liked
    74 times
    Phone
    bionic
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by core2kid View Post

    Already did that. Currently running on ROM slot 1 with a 2GB partition. Happened with the previous version of this ROM too. Do I need to have an SD card inside?
    Yes you should have an SD card.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 12:38 AM
  2. [ROM] [CDMA-215] iKReaM.SToCK.NeW.ErA.v1.0.4-R3Ds [ 12-08-12 ]
    By R3Ds in forum Droid RAZR Roms
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 01:09 PM
  3. [ROM] [STOCK-605.19] iKReaM.605.19.ROM.v1.0.RLS-R3Ds
    By R3Ds in forum Thunderbolt Roms
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 08:34 AM
  4. [ROM] [ROM-605.9] URBaN.NoNSenSe.ROM-R3Ds
    By R3Ds in forum Thunderbolt Roms
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 06:19 PM
  5. R3Ds THEMES FOR LFY v1.9
    By R3Ds in forum Liquid
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 11:11 AM

Search tags for this page

best gapps for xt912 4.1.2
,
droid razr 4.1.2 roms
,
droid razr roms
,
droid razr xt 12 jb roms
,
r3ds
,
r3ds razr rom
,

r3ds roms

,
stock debloated xt912
,
wkya rom
,

xt912 roms

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+