DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DroidRAZR | ICSLeak - .75-.20x | MIUIv4 - ALPHA

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Evo 4G + Samsung Galaxy Ta
    Quote Originally Posted by EmericanX View Post
    As far as what the difference is I'm not 100% sure atm... he and I have actually been talking about possibly just working together on one solid build.

This is based off of the 2init AOSP that Dhacker29 made available. I got it after twisting his arm a little bit! ;-) lol... any time Theme chooser is introduced such as in the AOKP and CM9 builds it reeks havoc when MIUI framework is introduced. Therefore I started with AOSP to make it a smoother transition.

As far as the signal icons they're kinda last on my priority list right now. I'm currently looking for a fix for the lack of LTE! That's pretty much my priority. I have however gotten the themes and miui built in su manager squared away. So expect them fixed on the next release.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Working as a team would definitely benefit the project in so many ways!

I see what you are using as your base on the RAZR side, but what are you using for a MIUI ROM? For example, are you using a MIUIAndroid v4 Galaxy Nexus build, v4 Nexus S build, or a v4 SGS II build. Sorry i didnt word that better. I seen you had included you Razr base in the description already.

I understand that you have other priorities for this project. I just wanted to make sure i didnt have to go through hoops (again) to prove to another MIUI dev and a whole MIUI device community that it isnt supposed to have (2) sets of signals, no MIUI did not plan on it. This took weeks to persuade and prove, so if i had to do it again, i'd like to get a head start.

Keep up the great work with this project and if i can help or be a guinea pig, please let me know. I have only seen 2 problems so far which i am not sure if its me, my device, or your MIUI build :

1. When applying a theme, nothing themes
    2. When trying to use a Root Explorer, it cant find root.

You did state above that "I have however gotten the themes and miui built in su manager squared away. So expect them fixed on the next release." So i am guessing these fixes would resolve my 2 issues...

Thanks Again!!!
    me!!!
    ***IF YOU G+ ME, PLEASE SHOOT ME A QUICK MESSAGE ON G+ JUST STATING YOUR DEVICE MODEL SO I CAN PUT YOU IN THAT CIRCLE***

2. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Twitter
    EmericanX
    Phone
    I jump around a lot!!
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Yes, I have those issues straightened out. As far as the miui base.... honestly I don't remember which one I finally went with. I placed it in my working folder and renamed it to just miui to work out of.. just for giggles I did port VisciousMIUI! Lol... booted just fine with soft keys! Lol... as far as the data signal goes I'm aware of what you are referring to. A lot of 3g only phones display the signal exactly the same way so I'm pretty sure MIUI dev's probably did set it up that way on purpose.... that doesn't mean I'm going to keep it like that though! I've been pretty swamped this week so truthfully haven't made much progress, but its definitely still a project. Truthfully I've never used miui very much... but now that I've been running it pretty consistently I've become just a tad attached.. lol

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Hey, just wondering if you were skippin this week or you were planning to release 2.6.8? I tend to do stuff and then when i'm finished, wish i had waited cause something new just dropped...
    me!!!
    ***IF YOU G+ ME, PLEASE SHOOT ME A QUICK MESSAGE ON G+ JUST STATING YOUR DEVICE MODEL SO I CAN PUT YOU IN THAT CIRCLE***

4. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Twitter
    EmericanX
    Phone
    I jump around a lot!!
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Truthfully I haven't had a whole lot of free time this week.. so I wouldn't expect an update

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by EmericanX View Post
    Truthfully I haven't had a whole lot of free time this week.. so I wouldn't expect an update

Kewl, not a problem!
    me!!!

6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola razr xt910 *_*
    it's only for cdma razr or it works for the gsm ? thanks
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    RAZR
    Were do I get bootstrap 2.0?

Rooted
    SmokedGlass v6.0.1
    Chevy#1.25 kernal
    2.0.1 launcher
    Home++ 7 screen
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    RAZR
    OK how do I install properly over my eclipse 1.3 rom. I hate the 4g drop outs.
    Rooted
    SmokedGlass v6.0.1
    Chevy#1.25 kernal
    2.0.1 launcher
    Home++ 7 screen
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC EVO
    everyone else having problems using the theme,tried to download one it failed to download
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links