DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: |RAZRX v1.0| |12/14/2011|

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    Quote Originally Posted by frankyvee View Post
    I hope so. I really want to stick with the razr because I held the NexusG and was not impressed with the materials (plastic) used to build it. It feels like it could break any minute.
    I agree not to mention it's unusually low benchmark and sub par cameras. I'd have to see it use before I'd actually decide to make the switch.
    There are only two type of flashers; One's that have bricked and one's that will brick!
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    I hope so. I really want to stick with the razr because I held the NexusG and was not impressed with the materials (plastic) used to build it. It feels like it could break any minute.
    I love my RAZR running RAZRX 1.0. I still have around 20 days to return it if I want. Considered getting the Nexus but RAZR's better camera and build and SD Slot are critical. So I'm putting my faith in DroidTh3ory's future work on the RAZR.While I wait for a new RAZRX build, what's the best approach to the continued OTA update reminders. Do I just keep dismissing them?
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Moto DRIOD RZR XT912
    Quote Originally Posted by Burbank View Post
    I love my RAZR running RAZRX 1.0. I still have around 20 days to return it if I want. Considered getting the Nexus but RAZR's better camera and build and SD Slot are critical. So I'm putting my faith in DroidTh3ory's future work on the RAZR.While I wait for a new RAZRX build, what's the best approach to the continued OTA update reminders. Do I just keep dismissing them?
    If you try to install it will simply fail and then it should stop nagging you about it. Or you can use Root Explorer then go under system/app folder - mount as RW - then rename the blur_updateVZW.apk to extension bak and it will stop getting the updates.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Been running Razrx since the day DT released and just went back to rooted stock waiting on a replacement and wow the battery difference is horrible. Stock rooted with mild web browsing I was at 30% battery in under 3 hours. Razrx I would've been at 70% worse case. Big props DT

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
    Sent from my [P]URIFIED DROID BIONIC
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Moto DRIOD RZR XT912
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXJoel View Post
    Been running Razrx since the day DT released and just went back to rooted stock waiting on a replacement and wow the battery difference is horrible. Stock rooted with mild web browsing I was at 30% battery in under 3 hours. Razrx I would've been at 70% worse case. Big props DT

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
    The de-bloating makes a big difference. Much less processes running in the background.. Waiting anxiously for a DroidTh3ory Rom with the new 748 OTA update baked in......
    I installed the OTA on my my Non Safe side and I can tell the difference on the Camera and reading files of memory card is faster.
  6. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    Nerdslogic
    Phone
    Android
    The de-bloating makes a big difference.
    Not for battery life it doesnt

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Blue Tapatalk
    Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch t.v., save for your old age, obey the law, don't ask questions, and repeat after me.....I am free.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Moto DRIOD RZR XT912
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdslogic View Post
    Not for battery life it doesnt

You are correct, that was the reason I mentioned in my post "Waiting anxiously for a DroidTh3ory Rom with the new 748 OTA updates baked in."
    All I'm seeing from Th3ory on twitter is about the NexusG .... No Razr love ....
  8. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    Nerdslogic
    Phone
    Android
    I am waiting too.....thought it was to drop a few nights ago

Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch t.v., save for your old age, obey the law, don't ask questions, and repeat after me.....I am free.
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    I had read on another droid razr forum a few days ago he tweeted that he had bricked his phone when installing the revised version of his razx rom for the new ota.
    Last edited by armada10; 12-25-2011 at 12:21 PM.
  10. kbatrph
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidTh3ory View Post
    As of right now... there is no solution. Find a "friendly" VZW store that has the FXZ to restore it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    my friendly Verizon store says they don't have a file that will restore it. Make sure before you brick your phone, you have Asurion insurance on it......that's the only way you'll get a working phone.
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Links