DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 58 of 58
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: |progress| razr sandwich |android|

  1. Droid Sensei
    droid2drummer's Avatar
    Member #
    188401
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ga...
    Posts
    2,591
    Liked
    50 times
    Phone
    Droid 2 liberty and anything
    #51
    Quote Originally Posted by bullswife98 View Post
    Thanks for the advice on Th3ory's roms I hear he's awesome with his roms! Can't wait to put something sweet on this but must stay steadfast in my decision on stability and performance. Will wait till things get perfected first. Which I understand that may be awhile,as I was always taught patience is a virtue. Lol



    Sent from my Updated and Rooted Razr sliced thin!
    I got a tweet via dhacker and mgarney to hold off on the ics theory just yet. As stated the screen is having issues...peace!

    Tapped via Motorola Droid Razr!
    Peace!
  2. Master Droid
    Jungle King 76's Avatar
    Member #
    130395
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Back and forth between AZ and PA
    Posts
    929
    Liked
    57 times
    Phone
    Vzw Droid RAZR
    #52
    Quote Originally Posted by droid2drummer View Post
    I got a tweet via dhacker and mgarney to hold off on the ics theory just yet. As stated the screen is having issues...peace!

    Tapped via Motorola Droid Razr!
    Peace!
    Yeah, u know it is not ready for daily use but I just backed up my RAZRx in safer mode and flashed the IC3 anyway to pay with it. Obviously touch screen I'd a major issue but otherwise, it is neat to see all the ice cream goodness on my RAZR.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  3. Droid Sensei
    droid2drummer's Avatar
    Member #
    188401
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ga...
    Posts
    2,591
    Liked
    50 times
    Phone
    Droid 2 liberty and anything
    #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle King 76 View Post
    Yeah, u know it is not ready for daily use but I just backed up my RAZRx in safer mode and flashed the IC3 anyway to pay with it. Obviously touch screen I'd a major issue but otherwise, it is neat to see all the ice cream goodness on my RAZR.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
    Yeah you have to get the hang of the touch screen. Seems there is a double touch thing happening and the mapping is off. Lol its all good they will have it soon! So many Roms to be ported so little time. Lol

    Tapped via Motorola Droid Razr!
    Peace!
  4. Junior Droid
    nebneb333's Avatar
    Member #
    136989
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #54

    latest build posted by @dhacker29 and @rhcp011235

    Latest build- http://t.co/Yi5QtIMs



    For dev purposes only so unless your a dev who knows what your doing please do not flash this, the theory group and any other dev's working on this project will not be held responsible for whatever may happen should you try to flash this!
  5. Master Droid
    A.Brooks's Avatar
    Member #
    33455
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    250
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #55
    You guys could be the only reason I keep my Razr Maxx once I get it now that Moto is putting the CDMA Razr on the back burner.
    Jelly Bean RazrMaxx #winning
  6. Droid Sensei
    droid2drummer's Avatar
    Member #
    188401
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ga...
    Posts
    2,591
    Liked
    50 times
    Phone
    Droid 2 liberty and anything
    #56
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Brooks View Post
    You guys could be the only reason I keep my Razr Maxx once I get it now that Moto is putting the CDMA Razr on the back burner.
    Back burner? Enlighten me? Did I miss something? The Razr is still in high market value and development for Motorola unless I missed something...lol If you saw or read otherwise, I would love to know more man.. thanks!

    8-)

    You've been tapped by the Drummer...
  7. Master Droid
    Jungle King 76's Avatar
    Member #
    130395
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Back and forth between AZ and PA
    Posts
    929
    Liked
    57 times
    Phone
    Vzw Droid RAZR
    #57
    Quote Originally Posted by droid2drummer View Post
    Back burner? Enlighten me? Did I miss something? The Razr is still in high market value and development for Motorola unless I missed something...lol If you saw or read otherwise, I would love to know more man.. thanks!

    8-)

    You've been tapped by the Drummer...
    I think he was referring to the update schedule for ics. Originally moto said Q2 but now it is not even posted for Q3 and it is listed as "planning".

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk
  8. Droid Sensei
    droid2drummer's Avatar
    Member #
    188401
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ga...
    Posts
    2,591
    Liked
    50 times
    Phone
    Droid 2 liberty and anything
    #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle King 76 View Post
    I think he was referring to the update schedule for ics. Originally moto said Q2 but now it is not even posted for Q3 and it is listed as "planning".

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk
    I understand the anticipation. Its all good. I thought he might have heard something about the phone not getting any more support from moto...lol I know I was in left field after a nap when I read the post...lol

    8-)

    You've been tapped by the Drummer...
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 03:28 PM
  2. Bionic Getting Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
    By bluezdawg in forum Motorola Droid Bionic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 11:16 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 08:49 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 02:36 PM

Search tags for this page

droid razr forum

,
droid razr ice cream sandwich droid theory
,

droid razr ics rom

,

droid razr ics rom download

,

droid razr rom

,

droid razr roms

,
droid th3ory razr ics
,
progress motorola droid razr ics rom
,

razr sandwich

,

razr sandwich rom

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+