So yeah, kvetching. In no particular order:
- It uninstalled Dolphin, Flash (& what else?) I'm still making sure all my apps are still intact.
- It's messing up Lightflow - even after I look at an sms, the led and sound keep repeating until I manually force close the text app.
- Blue battery icon. Why not green? Because change for change's sake.
- Crappy system fonts. A bunch of my desktop app icons now have cut off text.
- Crappy "recent apps" (home double press). Couldn't they have put in the option of keeping the simple icons?
- No contacts in dialer. Yeah, because that was so useless and bloated.
- No more USB "charge only" mode. Oversight? A fix coming in the next OTA?
- Reset screen blank to 1 min. I was reading a long .pdf and suddenly the screen went blank. I tracked it down to the screen blank timeout being reset to 1 minute from my usual 10 minutes. I'll decide when I need to turn my screen off, thank you very much. But it makes me wonder what other user preference settings have been messed with...