If your device is glitching, and just feels sloppy after the ota, try this....
Using the buttons before startup 1. Power the device off.
2. Power the device back on then press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons on the right side of the device until a Boot Mode Selection Menu appears.
3. Press Volume Down to highlight Recovery, then press Volume Up.
4. From the repair screen, press Volume Up and Volume Down at the same time. A menu will appear.
5. Use the volume buttons to toggle the selection to clear cache, or you can choose wipe data / factory reset, then press Power to select it.
6. Choose Yes.
7. The Droid RAZR will then start the factory reset process
DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!