DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Best Home Launcher replacement for ICS?

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid RAZR ICS
    Nope. I know all of the launchers I've installed and tried. Besides, these two launchers are not from the Android Market. One is pure Google Android, and the other is Motorola Blur. Both, AFAIK, predate the upgrade to ICS and I can only surmise that, since they both look and act the same, the Moto Blur was supposed to be the stock Gingerbread launcher under Moto/Verizon, and, somehow, the underlying google/android launcher was also installed when the phone was first set up last December. Both appear, on low-level investigation, to have been there when I first got the phone.

"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead—your next stop, the Motorola Zone."
    TisMyDroid likes this.

If you want to build a ship, don't herd people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.

- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
    That's the same with any of the third party launchers. I think it's due to the fact that in ICS the widgets are in the app drawer so until they find a fix and update the launchers you'll have to press to see the text. I have both Nova and Apex and they both have that issue. Of course I could root and then use the widgets from the app drawer like in the stock launcher for both Nova and Apex but my phone is working well now and don't want to mess anything up.
    I just got ICS yesterday and have been looking for a reason for this annoying problem with the widgets. Thanks!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Links