DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Things lost with ICS

1. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    164 times
    Phone
    Droid 1, X, RAZR, Rez, Maxx HD
    I got a feeling we might have to start a getting used to ICS thread soon...lol. The Tips n Tricks one is fine tho. Some of us might need to start contributing to it more. Or put some of the posts in here in there.

So far...all I really miss is Flash and the 3G option in Mobile Network settings. Found a solution for 3G, none yet for Flash...
    Last edited by jroc; 07-03-2012 at 09:18 PM.
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

MLK, Jr.
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    RazrMaxx/Droid1(retired)/dinc2
    Quote Originally Posted by jroc
    I got a feeling we might have to start a getting used to ICS thread soon...lol. The Tips n Tricks one is fine tho. Some of us might need to start contributing to it more. Or put some of the posts in here in there.

So far...all I really miss is Flash and the 3G option in Mobile Network settings. Found a solution for 3G, none yet for Flash...
    What flash sites don't work?
    I downloaded adobe from Google store and it seems to play anything I point it to...

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

new server if any of my links are dead notify me, I got new links!
  3. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    362 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thaDroidz View Post
    What flash sites don't work?
    I downloaded adobe from Google store and it seems to play anything I point it to...

There are numerous reports across the forum about Flash not working with all sites. Here's the biggest thread on the topic - Embedded Flash videos not working. The few sites with Flash that I use are still working for me, but I've tried some of the sites that users in that thread and others have posted about, and I wasn't able to get a video to run. It seems to be hit or miss, with some sites working and some not.
    jroc likes this.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    RazrMaxx/Droid1(retired)/dinc2
    Quote Originally Posted by bsweetness

There are numerous reports across the forum about Flash not working with all sites. Here's the biggest thread on the topic - Embedded Flash videos not working. The few sites with Flash that I use are still working for me, but I've tried some of the sites that users in that thread and others have posted about, and I wasn't able to get a video to run. It seems to be hit or miss, with some sites working and some not.
    Yeah I was just wanting some links to test as the few I use work, but I guess those really aren't flash video just pretty stuff in the background and what not...

new server if any of my links are dead notify me, I got new links!
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola DROID RAZR
    I've noticed u can no longer move emails between folders really hope they fix this
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    77 times
    Phone
    RAZR-DX-Dinc-Rezound-NOTE 3
    Quote Originally Posted by 1lowranger
    I've noticed u can no longer move emails between folders really hope they fix this
    I still can with my email. When you check the item, one of the icons looks like a piece of paper with an envelope in front of it. When I hit that it brings up my inbox with an arrow. When I hit the arrow it gives me the other folders to move it to.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!
  7. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    362 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thaDroidz View Post
    Yeah I was just wanting some links to test as the few I use work, but I guess those really aren't flash video just pretty stuff in the background and what not...

The thread I linked to mentions two sites where Flash videos do not work - Yahoo Sports and South Park Studios. Those really are Flash video.

Various threads spread around the place have mentioned others as well, but it's tough to keep the onslaught of ICS threads all about the same topics straight.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola DROID RAZR
    Quote Originally Posted by Xfactorx316

I still can with my email. When you check the item, one of the icons looks like a piece of paper with an envelope in front of it. When I hit that it brings up my inbox with an arrow. When I hit the arrow it gives me the other folders to move it to.
    I finally found the icon ur talking about its only available when ur in combined veiw if u have multiple email accounts. When I click it, it says move not supported for pop3 unfortunate since it worked in gb
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 i605
    I've noticed that some of my apps don't work, Antek, iheart radio, beautiful widgets. Iheart radio actually works if I open it from the ap drawer and not the widget. Also my keyboard adds spaces between letters when I type fast, the swype keyboard, I don't like the normal one.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid razr maxx
    No gps toggle
    When surfing the web, a click of the menu button, no option for a new window.
    Any options?

Tony
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Links