DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 41 of 241 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Like Tree208Likes

Thread: ICS this week?

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Razr
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAzzFireman View Post
    I just got done reading the CNET article that someone linked and someone in the comments with the screen name GAMarcusGA posted - HAHAHAHA GOT IT IN GEORGIA....AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I copied and pasted that directly from the CNET comments. Is anyone here from GA and if so have you gotten it? I'm calling BS.

If it was rolling out in Georgia I'm sure someone in here would have posted, or at least other boards would be blowing up right now. That comment was posted at 9:56am PDT.
    I'm in GA... haven't gotten it. And I "may" or "may not" have received a survey email several days ago. And if I did receive that email that was the last thing I have heard.
    Last edited by donnie5336; 06-22-2012 at 11:38 AM.
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S III - White
    I'm in NC and MAY have & MAY NOT HAVE received the same email, and IF I did I haven't heard a peep since.

Wise man say's : Man with hands in pockets feels foolish, but a man with holes in pockets feels nuts.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I'm in Ga no update on mine yet could use some ice cream sandwich, its hot as hell here
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    DROID RAZR
    I JUST got off the phone with Verizon technical support. He said "it is a staggered roll out. Going out to 200,000 people at a time. Also said that doing a manual check for an update will not work. And lastly, it is the official release, not soak testing."

So I then asked when I could expect the update and he said 1-5 days.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Razr
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitemike358 View Post
    I'm in Ga no update on mine yet could use some ice cream sandwich, its hot as hell here
    You got that right!!!

...and... probably doesn't mean anything but, bsweetness and 94lt1 have been quiet as a mouse on this subject today...
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitemike358 View Post
    Yep. It's almost 90 here with humidity at 49% and we've got the potential for some nasty ass storms tonight. That means we'll be stuck inside. I'd love some ICS goodness to offset the boredom form being stuck inside. It sucks outside right now.

Thanks for tuning in for my little weather forecast everyone !

Wise man say's : Man with hands in pockets feels foolish, but a man with holes in pockets feels nuts.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Razr
    Quote Originally Posted by shiftat8k View Post
    I JUST got off the phone with Verizon technical support. He said "it is a staggered roll out. Going out to 200,000 people at a time. Also said that doing a manual check for an update will not work. And lastly, it is the official release, not soak testing."

200,000 at a time? How many people actualy own the Razr/Maxx?... and not saying he or you is wrong, but I'd bet you $2 that you can call Verizon back right now and get a completely different answer.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid RAZR
    Im in AL and also MAY or may not have received an email and I'm still munching on gingerbread
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by shiftat8k

If Verizon DID say this (and lets just be clear I am not in anyway shape or form calling you a liar) but if they did 1-5 days would be awesome. Its better than waiting 6 weeks. Hopefully it is the actual release of ICS.

{×Sent from my Droid-Razr×}
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by shiftat8k View Post

I've not ever known Verizon tech support to ever know what is going on. Heck, some of them didn't even know what ICS was. I'd take this with a grain of salt.

Page 41 of 241 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Links