DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 111 of 241 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2408
Like Tree208Likes

Thread: ICS this week?

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx - Stock
    Quote Originally Posted by Deraldean View Post
    ok quick question what's this that im seeing is the update out all ready?......never not that notice at all.......
    The OTA or what some feel is the soak test has started. Most of us will not see the actual OTA until early next week. Don't feel bad that you do not have it yet, as most don't.
    Droid Razr Maxx, - Stock.
    It keeps going, and going, and going
  2. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    164 times
    Phone
    Droid 1, X, RAZR, Rez, Maxx HD
    Edit....
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

MLK, Jr.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Phone
    Moto x, Droid razr and N7 2013
    People that don't have ics be patient. Grasshopper, you will get a turn at ota or soak test soon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  4. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    50 times
    Phone
    Droid 2 liberty and anything
    Usually in most cases three days of soak and all goes well the release usually comes. No promises of course. Hoping all goes well so Monday or so it will be here to grab...for all...
    Yes these are brave words..lol But it happened for the past couple of devices.. however usually ( that word again) when one says this the opposite occurs.lol

Simply Amazing ...
    Essentially Stunning,
    Motorola Droid Razr---->Minimum:-!
    jroc likes this.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    91 times
    Phone
    droid razr
    I am not sure how to do this but I will attempt to build a timeline to this thread to bring people up to date short of reading the complete thread. I will limit it to things directly connected to the thread title, and not address many of the questions and answers given about things related such as root/unroot, backups, app behavior, ICS features, etc…Only that which relates to the release of ICS. I am sure I might have overlooked someone posting something first before I listed someone else posting it , and I apologize in advance.

Post # 1: ICS this week? 06-18-2012 07:58 AM Thread started by LoneWolfArcher

1. Post #2: First reaction: http://josiahcm.files.wordpress.com/...pg?w=360&h=450 by coolbreeze704
    2. Post # 9: Verizon message about IM is linked: Droid RAZR & Droid RAZR MAXX Ice Cream Sandwich Release Date Texts Lied (Updated)
    3. Post # 25: Testers receive ICS Builds Link is posted: Testers receive new RAZR/RAZR MAXX ICS builds
    4. Post # 36: Another link about beta rollout: Android 4.0 ICS rolling out to DROID RAZR beta members, update coming soon | Android Community
    5. Post # 42: sava700 reports getting Soaker survey
    6. Post # 76: FoxKat posted link reports dates for soak/rollout:
    Is It Ice Cream Sandwich Update Time for the RAZR and RAZR MAXX? Motorola Sends Out Invites For Testers (Updated) – Droid Life
    7. Post # 110: BadAzzFireman posted link to how to become part of soak test: http://https://forums.motorola.com/pages/home
    8. Post # 111: Droid101 posted link to another update from droidlife: Is It Ice Cream Sandwich Update Time for the RAZR and RAZR MAXX? Motorola Sends Out Invites For Testers (Updated) – Droid Life
    9. Post # 261: ronschuck posted a copy of moto soak survey email.
    10. Post # 281: Beeobee posted link of Verizon announcing .211 approved: DROID RAZR and RAZR MAXX Ice Cream Sandwich Update Build 6.16.211 Approved by Verizon, It’s Update Time! – Droid Life
    11. Post # 283: BaddAzzFireman posted different link of Verizon Announcement: Motorola DROID RAZR, RAZR MAXX Android 4.0 update documents posted by Verizon | PhoneDog
    12. Post # 329: Zosohendrix posted link showing 22nd push date from Verizon: Droid RAZR and RAZR Maxx Android 4.0 update incoming: roll-out starts June 22 (update: confirmed) - Engadget
    13. Post # 341: Manders500 posted link of Verizon upgrade announcement: http://support.verizonwireless.com/p...droid_razr.pdf
    14. Post # 346: Altjx posted link saying update would start: Confirmed: Ice Cream Sandwich Headed to the DROID RAZR and RAZR MAXX Today – Droid Life
    15. Post # 357: Sava700 posted another link announcing rollout: Confirmed: Ice Cream Sandwich Headed to the DROID RAZR and RAZR MAXX Today – Droid Life
    16. Post # 364: Incremental posted moto link announcement: UPDATE: Android 4.0 ICS News for DROID RAZR and DROID RAZR MAXX Owners | The Official Motorola Blog - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA
    17. Post # 366: EddieKeyton posted Verizon announcement: DROID RAZR and DROID RAZR MAXX - Ice Cream Sandwich
    18. Post # 422: Hockey posted he got update notification. (At this point many posts started coming in about receiving an Update Notification)
    19. Post # 604 TisMyDroid posted a link to Moto FAQS regarding the upgrade: https://motorola-global-portal.custh...p/30,6720,8417
    20. Post # 840: Arabstar posted that his phone was downloading update. Meef posted his was as well (at this point posts started coming in reporting update was downloading.
    21. Post # 840 - # 1104: Many post about who has got it, who hasn’t, and when will I get it.

These posts actually tracked the timeline thus far. There is a wealth of info and questions such as how adding a pair of glasses might affect face recognition, will Flash 11.1 one be supported so Jersey Shore can be watched, and so forth. Just about every feature of ICS was discussed at least once if not several times.
    Last edited by jaybogg; 06-23-2012 at 04:38 PM. Reason: couple of typos/post #'s
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    LG G2
    Face recognition works for me with and without glasses.

David
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx - Stock
    Jaybogg, seriously awesome job. Very cool thing to do.
    jaybogg and jroc like this.
    Droid Razr Maxx, - Stock.
    It keeps going, and going, and going
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Ok. Well im gettn ticked off now. Been waitin and waitin and waitin. Still not a dang thing. Only one person here in cali has recieved it. My bro has same phone and hasnt either. Wat the heck?
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    Twitter
    eddiekeyton
    Phone
    Htc Thunderbolt (SENSE 2.1)
    jaybogg...amazing. do you plan on keeping the timeline updated?

Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    91 times
    Phone
    droid razr
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze704 View Post
    Jaybogg, seriously awesome job. Very cool thing to do.
    I had to put your response to the thread in there as it was the first and it really cracked me up when the thread started and when I reviewed the thread today. I think it is the only off topic post in the timeline, but I couldn't resist!!
    jroc likes this.

Links