DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 105 of 241 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2408
Like Tree208Likes

Thread: ICS this week?

  1. Master Droid
    ripper2860's Avatar
    Member #
    221427
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    462
    Liked
    42 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Quote Originally Posted by honors21
    No motoprint? Whats up with that
    Check SETTINGS / PRINTER SETTINGS.

    Looks like it is now imbedded.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Themer Launcher
    Stock ROM (JB 4.3) -- awaiting KitKat





  2. Master Droid
    William_04_x's Avatar
    Member #
    160500
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    497
    Liked
    74 times
    Phone
    Moto RAZR MAXX
    Quote Originally Posted by jroc
    I just seen something...

    Seems like folks invited to the soak test got the other email for the private moto forum...

    Are the folks getting it soak invites or is it going to others too?
    I am registered for MFN, but received no invite or link to private forum emails regarding this soak.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums
  3. Droid
    alcamedes's Avatar
    Member #
    180978
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    77
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Well I'm in Georgia and haven't received anything either, no notification or anything.
  4. Master Droid
    eddiekeyton's Avatar
    Member #
    259614
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    477
    Liked
    23 times
    Twitter
    eddiekeyton
    Phone
    Htc Thunderbolt (SENSE 2.1)
    Quote Originally Posted by alcamedes
    Well I'm in Georgia and haven't received anything either, no notification or anything.
    ur not the only one

    Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!
  5. Developer Relations
    guidot's Avatar
    Member #
    36269
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    7,363
    Liked
    826 times
    Twitter
    guidot42
    Phone
    i605/i9250/i515/XT862/A855
    Premium Member
    Moved to new subforum related solely to ICS on the RAZR
    YellowJacket likes this.

    1.Need to Flash a ROM? - Flashing ROM - Best Practices
    2.How-To Setup a ROM/MOD/Theme Thread with prefix - Setup ROM/MOD/Theme Thread
    3.Guidelines of Conduct on Droidforums.net - Guidelines of Conduct
  6. Droid Newbie
    jalatorre's Avatar
    Member #
    268641
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Razr
    So got the ICS update last night around 11 in SLC and was way stoked. As soon as my phone powered back up I set up the facial recognition feature and was very pleased. Once I tried to edit a contact's photo I found that I could not access any of my photos or videos previously stored. Found no issues with the SD card; files still there. I also tried to take a screenshot or two. Took a time or two to not turn my phone onto Silent before just quick tapping the two buttons but couldn't view my shot because of the gallery issues. The only other draw back that I have seen is that Mobile Network settings have been tweaked to where LTE/CDMA are now grouped together to alternate but with no option to use CDMA only. I think any Razr user knows that continuous 4g use equates to a drained battery before you know it. Anyone know how to tweak that setting?

    UPDATE: After doing a factory reset my SD card was finally reading again and haven't had any problems. When I went into my local VZW store the guys were more impressed that I had got the update Friday than they were able to help with any update issues. Oh I never signed up for any soak tests or anything of the sort for those still curious of its relevance.
    Last edited by jalatorre; 06-25-2012 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Issue Resolution
  7. Master Droid
    Rhino94's Avatar
    Member #
    177538
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Detriot, MI
    Posts
    283
    Liked
    17 times
    Twitter
    @Chef_Cloutier
    Phone
    LG G2
    So any idea when the rest of us will get this update?
    LG G2 going so fast that you can't even see it move.

  8. Super Moderator
    94lt1's Avatar
    Member #
    247267
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SE TX
    Posts
    10,958
    Liked
    1421 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jalatorre View Post
    So got the ICS update last night around 11 in SLC and was way stoked. As soon as my phone powered back up I set up the facial recognition feature and was very pleased. Once I tried to edit a contact's photo I found that I could not access any of my photos or videos previously stored. Found no issues with the SD card; files still there. I also tried to take a screenshot or two. Took a time or two to not turn my phone onto Silent before just quick tapping the two buttons but couldn't view my shot because of the gallery issues. The only other draw back that I have seen is that Mobile Network settings have been tweaked to where LTE/CDMA are now grouped together to alternate but with no option to use CDMA only. I think any Razr user knows that continuous 4g use equates to a drained battery before you know it. Anyone know how to tweak that setting?
    OK to cure this gallery issue, just go into manage apps, tap options on your home screen, all, and clear data and force close the gallery app. Just like on gb, just a different way of getting there.

    DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!
    BiGG WiLL and FoxKat like this.
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  9. Senior Droid
    devdeuce's Avatar
    Member #
    257543
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    248
    Liked
    27 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiekeyton

    ur not the only one

    Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!
    Ur not the only two
    There is no spoon
  10. Droid
    Apex89's Avatar
    Member #
    259414
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    46
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    RAZR Maxx
    I didn't realize it when I got it, but after checking my email, turns out I am in the soak test. I thought it was just going out to everyone lol.
Page 105 of 241 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. 1 week later
    By satarecah in forum Droid RAZR
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 03:34 AM
  2. 2 week lag
    By czerdrill in forum Android Roms
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 01:14 PM

Search tags for this page

airplane mode widget ice cream sandwich

,
does upgrading to ics delete everything
,
droid razr airplane mode widget
,
droid razr maxx hd #*#*6465#*#*
,

how long does a soak test last

,
how long does a soak test take
,

htc rezound ics

,

ice cream sandwich airplane mode widget

,
patching system files android
,
your device is up to date no update is necessary at this tim
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+