DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: ICS on the MAXX

1. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by noz177
    Wow still no updates in NYC I know about 10 people with razr's and maxx's and not one hit yet. Saturday midnight is the deadline they put in writing. And if they don't hold true everyone of use should call and go the corporate stores and and spazz the **** out. This jerk our chain is getting just a little played out.
    That isn't correct. They stated rollout to BEGIN by end of Q2. Which it has. They never stated that everyone would have by end of Q2. I am just as anxious as you....
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Phone
    RAZR MAXX
    Quote Originally Posted by noz177 View Post
    Wow still no updates in NYC I know about 10 people with razr's and maxx's and not one hit yet. Saturday midnight is the deadline they put in writing. And if they don't hold true everyone of use should call and go the corporate stores and and spazz the **** out. This jerk our chain is getting just a little played out.
    The OTA is starting to roll out. Every one will have it soon. Before you know it you will be happily enjoying your frozen treat of ICS. Calling corporate is not going to help as the roll out comes from Motorola not Verizon.
    Loving the RAZR MAXX

Past phones
    Droid X Rooted and Romed
    Droid Charge Rooted
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    razr maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by weatherlover1 View Post
    The OTA is starting to roll out. Every one will have it soon. Before you know it you will be happily enjoying your frozen treat of ICS. Calling corporate is not going to help as the roll out comes from Motorola not Verizon.
    But Verizon has to chew it up and approve it first, from what I hear.
  4. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ricks View Post
    But Verizon has to chew it up and approve it first, from what I hear.
    Verizon had to already approve it before the soak test was able to start. They don't have to approve it again.
    ricks and weatherlover1 like this.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeak87
    Oh the agony of waiting! It appears more people are receiving the update now though so this is a good sign.

(DR0ID RAZ® M@XX)
    How do you know this? Other than the initial posts of people saying they received the update, I haven't seen any recent posts from other people receiving it.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Phone
    RAZR MAXX
    Quote Originally Posted by cleave View Post
    How do you know this? Other than the initial posts of people saying they received the update, I haven't seen any recent posts from other people receiving it.
    Notifications went out last evening with quite a few downloads done last night and this morning bet there will be more notifications later today followed by more downloads as the waves begin.
    Loving the RAZR MAXX

Past phones
    Droid X Rooted and Romed
    Droid Charge Rooted
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    39 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx - Stock
    All over these threads. It is being pushed at this time. Just a matter of when time now for the rest of us. Monday at the latest.
    weatherlover1 likes this.
    Droid Razr Maxx, - Stock.
    It keeps going, and going, and going
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by weatherlover1

Notifications went out last evening with quite a few downloads done last night and this morning bet there will be more notifications later today followed by more downloads as the waves begin.
    I hear what you're saying, but I haven't seen any evidence of that. I hear a lot of talk about notifications going out yada, yada, yada. But I haven't seen any "recent" posts from people saying things like "I received the OTA update last night".A few days ago it seems like a select number of individuals received the update (soak testers), since that time, I haven't read any posts of other people getting it. (I could be wrong, but I haven't noticed any)

I am anxiously waiting for the update, just like everyone else, but I'm starting to wonder if it could be another couple weeks before the actual roll out begins? In all my experience with other OS system upgrades, they have come through on "my" device during the night, not during the day. So I naturally assume that when I wake up and check my phone and see no update, I will need to wait another day to check again. Again, this is my experience only, it could be different for others.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    I hear what you're saying, but I haven't seen any evidence of that. I hear a lot of talk about notifications going out yada, yada, yada. But I haven't seen any "recent" posts from people saying things like "I received the OTA update last night".A few days ago it seems like a select number of individuals received the update (soak testers), since that time, I haven't read any posts of other people getting it. (I could be wrong, but I haven't noticed any)

I am anxiously waiting for the update, just like everyone else, but I'm starting to wonder if it could be another couple weeks before the actual roll out begins? In all my experience with other OS system upgrades, they have come through on "my" device during the night, not during the day. So I naturally assume that when I wake up and check my phone and see no update, I will need to wait another day to check again. Again, this is my experience only, it could be different for others.
    The roll out has begun... The post above your post instructs you to read the other ICS threads like "ICS This Week?" It's rolling out, just have to wait your turn like everyone else.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by nkfry

The roll out has begun... The post above your post instructs you to read the other ICS threads like "ICS This Week?" It's rolling out, just have to wait your turn like everyone else.
    My bad...I guess it has begun. I never even noticed the other thread. Thanks for that info
Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Links