DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 50 of 78 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: ICS on the MAXX

1. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    360 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mayimbe181 View Post
    ive had the update on my vzw razr maxx since june 23rd and the screen capture is a plus also ive noticed better battery life but the only complaint i have is that the embedded videos dont play anymore and adobe flash player 11 needs an update cause the comments on it are very informative. that and i can no longer send group emails from my any email account on my cell. i used to be able to send a group of 20 pics and now the group of contacts is no longer acknowlged in email...any help?

edit: also watch espn app no longer works
    Online embedded flash videos do work with any browser that supports Flash. You just need to download Adobe Flash from the market again. The ICS update removed it. I've watched Flash videos on Dolphin as well as the stock browser. They won't work with the Chrome browser because it doesn't support Flash.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    droid incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by bsweetness View Post
    Online embedded flash videos do work with any browser that supports Flash. You just need to download Adobe Flash from the market again. The ICS update removed it. I've watched Flash videos on Dolphin as well as the stock browser. They won't work with the Chrome browser because it doesn't support Flash.
    it removed it, yes. but i reinstalled adobe flash player and certain sites of the tube variety that used to work no longer work now? let me try this again and get back to you....

ok so just tried it again and no it did not work. and to top ot off it crashes my browser making me have to restart th ecell again. i read on many other forums the same situation
  3. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    360 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mayimbe181 View Post
    it removed it, yes. but i reinstalled adobe flash player and certain sites of the tube variety that used to work no longer work now? let me try this again and get back to you....

ok so just tried it again and no it did not work. and to top ot off it crashes my browser making me have to restart th ecell again. i read on many other forums the same situation
    What sites are you trying to visit exactly? Flash videos on every site I've tried work just fine.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4, iPhone 4s
    I just received email that is sent to testers stating that soak test will end tonight and roll-out will begin soon. To publish on public forums to help those that will will soon get Ice Cream.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    maxx and nexus
    I was hoping to get ics before I got my SGS3 but I am starting to think that is not going to happen.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Earth mostly but sumtimes i chill in Namac
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by weatherlover1 View Post
    What no Santa Clause? Or is the old man an apple fan boy?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums
    Santa shot me a text he kurrently on cricket
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Twitter
    @Squeak513
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    Santa uses Cricket because he got tired of Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwiches.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Just forced updated with Matt's Razr 1.7 utility and official ics is pretty nice...even tho ill miss customization with axiom

ICS on the MAXX-forumrunner_20120628_015834.png
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Twitter
    @Squeak513
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    Oh the agony of waiting! It appears more people are receiving the update now though so this is a good sign.

(DR0ID RAZ® M@XX)
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X to Droid razr maxx
    Wow still no updates in NYC I know about 10 people with razr's and maxx's and not one hit yet. Saturday midnight is the deadline they put in writing. And if they don't hold true everyone of use should call and go the corporate stores and and spazz the **** out. This jerk our chain is getting just a little played out.
Page 50 of 78 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Links