DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Razr Maxx vs. Raxr Maxx HD

  1. Master Droid
    cece5702's Avatar
    Member #
    163633
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    891
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    #1

    Razr Maxx vs. Raxr Maxx HD

    I have the Razr Maxx and is due an upgrade soon was wondering if there is much difference between the two or should I just wait for next best??
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Droid
    Yeti35's Avatar
    Member #
    123368
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    75
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    RAZR MAXX HD
    #2
    I like my Maxx HD. It has the same version of JB your current Maxx now has, but I feel this phone is a bit faster and smoother then my Maxx was. I liked my Maxx, but like the Maxx HD better. I like the circle widget that is stock on the HD series of phones. The screen is bigger, but I don't know that it makes much of a difference since your soft buttons are now part of the screen and not physical buttons. It has the NFC feature that the Maxx does not nor is capable of. You would just have to go play with one and see if you like it.
  4. Master Droid
    cece5702's Avatar
    Member #
    163633
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    891
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti35 View Post
    I like my Maxx HD. It has the same version of JB your current Maxx now has, but I feel this phone is a bit faster and smoother then my Maxx was. I liked my Maxx, but like the Maxx HD better. I like the circle widget that is stock on the HD series of phones. The screen is bigger, but I don't know that it makes much of a difference since your soft buttons are now part of the screen and not physical buttons. It has the NFC feature that the Maxx does not nor is capable of. You would just have to go play with one and see if you like it.
    Thank you. I was just wondering if its worth using my upgrade on or just waiting for something better. I will go to Verizon and play around on one to get the feel of it.
  5. Droid Ninja
    thaDroidz's Avatar
    Member #
    111730
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    neptune
    Posts
    2,068
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    RazrMaxx/Droid1(retired)/dinc2
    #4
    Got my daughter the HD Maxx. Its nice..

    The question is... is it worth the $200 and another 2 yrs to you?
    And possibly loosing unlimited data, if you got it like she did...

    new server if any of my links are dead notify me, I got new links!
  6. Droid Jedi
    lloydstrans's Avatar
    Member #
    236023
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,469
    Liked
    266 times
    Phone
    droid MAXX
    #5
    Cece5702, going from the razr then to the razr maxx now the razr maxx HD. The razr maxx HD kick butt and then some. Holds a 4g signal all the time. Battery is insane. Can talk and surf without a glitch. But the X is coming in July (rumor). Faster processors and such is moot when the phone will run at 300 MHz 99% of the time. I'm totatally happy with my maxx HD for quite awhile.

    "stroped" of my razr maxx, poo.
  7. Master Droid
    cece5702's Avatar
    Member #
    163633
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    891
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydstrans View Post
    Cece5702, going from the razr then to the razr maxx now the razr maxx HD. The razr maxx HD kick butt and then some. Holds a 4g signal all the time. Battery is insane. Can talk and surf without a glitch. But the X is coming in July (rumor). Faster processors and such is moot when the phone will run at 300 MHz 99% of the time. I'm totatally happy with my maxx HD for quite awhile.

    "stroped" of my razr maxx, poo.
    Thanks for your input!
  8. Droid Ninja
    TRIKOTRET's Avatar
    Member #
    71602
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,464
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Razor Maxx
    #7
    I would wait until to get the moto x. Your og Max is good for another year. Yes the HD maxx bigger screen and has other bells and whistles but I can't justify getting it when knowing something better is coming out in a few months.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
  9. Droid Jedi
    lloydstrans's Avatar
    Member #
    236023
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,469
    Liked
    266 times
    Phone
    droid MAXX
    #8
    Cece5072, all bets are off on me liking my phone after the X comes out.
  10. Master Droid
    cece5702's Avatar
    Member #
    163633
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    891
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydstrans View Post
    Cece5072, all bets are off on me liking my phone after the X comes out.
    So the Moto x sounds like the next best thing!
  11. Droid Jedi
    lloydstrans's Avatar
    Member #
    236023
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,469
    Liked
    266 times
    Phone
    droid MAXX
    #10
    If your a moto fan. July is the latest rumor.

    If it's not HD it might as well be a newspaper.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 12:52 PM
  2. I WANT T OA PUT A BLANK FLODER ONTO MY HOME SCREEN..(motorola raxr maxx)
    By AceMan71 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 07:47 AM
  3. RAXR MAXX- cannot answer calls directly- help!
    By SEABIFF in forum Droid RAZR MAXX
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 11:22 AM
  4. RAXR to RAZR MAXX
    By gibbynd in forum Droid RAZR MAXX
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 03:08 PM

Search tags for this page

difference between maxx and maxx hd
,
difference between razr and razr hd
,
difference between razr and razr maxx hd
,
difference between razr hd and razr maxx hd
,

difference between razr maxx and razr maxx hd

,
razr maxx hd
,
razr maxx vs razr maxx hd
,
what is the difference between droid razr maxx and droid raz
,
what's the difference between razr maxx and razr maxx hd
,
what's the difference between the razr maxx hd on the razr m
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+