First time on the forum! Thanks for any tips or tricks that might be out there! Ive gotten myself in a pretty sticky situation, which is:
Phone: Droid Razr Maxx
Currently Running: Unknown...
What Ive Done:
1. Started with ICS, rooted
2. Installed JB Leak by installing from SD (overall poor choice, cut my unlimited tethering and real JB functionality missing)
3. Headphone Jack broke so decided to try to revert back to stock ICS 4.0.4 to return phone (dont know what exact version... was a little impulsive)
4. Tried installing this via SD Card, Using Droid Utility, and RSDLite (Don't know at what point I bricked but none of them worked)
5. Battery Died so I made a factory style programming cable (Pretty fun and quite easy for never having soldered before)
6. Now I am currently stuck in a AP Fastboot Loop and continue to try to install every stock rom using every method/order (RSDLite... always fails, Droid Utility never works, and installing from SD - installs for only my Leaked JB update (It installs but then boots back into AP Fastboot)... Im going mad here!!
I am able to get into the boot menu - have tried wiping cache and or all data in combination with all of these previous actions... still no luck.
So current status: Stuck between boot menu and AP Fastboot Loop. HELP! At this point willing to try anything here haha...
Anyone gone through a similar series of events? If so please shed some light on my troubles!