DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How to update Droid Razr Maxx XT912 to latest android 4.1.2 jelly bean?

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    LG G2
    Quote Originally Posted by curtisbrannan1 View Post
    I have tried downloading that, and for some reason, my Wi-Fi wants to stop working after a few seconds now. I don't get it.
    Try rebooting your router.

Some people have been having similar problems with older routers.

If the problem persists, go into system settings on your phone and tap on WiFi. Tap on the settings button again and choose "advanced". In the advanced screen uncheck "avoid poor connections".

That should help.

David
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Razr XT912

Update To New Office ICS from leacked back in Dec

I had got the leak back in December and if u were one of those people if u haven't noticed by now it can be updated to the new official release of ICS 4.1.2 witch is build number 98.72.16.XT91.Verizon.en.US. Have notice some lack in RAM right now but could because of junk left over from d leaked version of ICS and junk left over from JB. I have not done a master reset to the phone to see if that would clear up any left overs of those 2 other systems it would b a good idea to do a master reset and clear and other junk out of your internal storage especially going to a new version of the OS not just a update. I will b doing a master reset and clear my internal storage tonight will report any differences in system performance.
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Razr XT912
    Quote Originally Posted by bws2007 View Post
    I had got the leak back in December and if u were one of those people if u haven't noticed by now it can be updated to the new official release of ICS 4.1.2 witch is build number 98.72.16.XT91.Verizon.en.US. Have notice some lack in RAM right now but could because of junk left over from d leaked version of ICS and junk left over from JB. I have not done a master reset to the phone to see if that would clear up any left overs of those 2 other systems it would b a good idea to do a master reset and clear and other junk out of your internal storage especially going to a new version of the OS not just a update. I will b doing a master reset and clear my internal storage tonight will report any differences in system performance.
    When you did the update, was it by way of OTA? Did you use Voodoo OTA Rootkeeper to temp unroot and backup root, then restore after the JB update? Any info would be great. Thanks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links