DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Soft Bricking

  1. Junior Droid
    vman411gamer's Avatar
    Member #
    315200
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    25
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    #1

    Soft Bricking

    So I soft bricked my phone and I have been letting it charge so I could use the razr utility to fix it (easy) but when it is charging it says the bat is (OK) but as soon as I take it off I have low battery? How do I get around this cause it won't let me program while it has (Low Bat).

    Thanks

    Edit/Fix:

    First of all know how to do this without the battery problem (Droid Razr Utility and stuff)
    If you are having this battery problem start with the phone plugged into the wall then boot it into fastboot. It should say "Battery OK"
    Now unplug it from the wall (while still on) and plug it into your computer and start the process. There will be a few reboots in the process. Every time it reboots it will ask you to press any key. When it automatically boots back up into fastboo, you want to unplug it from your computer, power the device down, plug it into the wall, and power it back up into fastboot, unplug it from the wall and plug it into the computer and press any key. Do this every time the device reboots and you will be golden

    Hoped this helped
    Last edited by vman411gamer; 12-25-2012 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Fix
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Master Droid
    GotnFX's Avatar
    Member #
    7488
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    728
    Liked
    92 times
    Phone
    Motorola RAZR MAXX
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by vman411gamer View Post
    So I soft bricked my phone and I have been letting it charge so I could use the razr utility to fix it (easy) but when it is charging it says the bat is (OK) but as soon as I take it off I have low battery? How do I get around this cause it won't let me program while it has (Low Bat).

    Thanks
    Try charging while phone is off. Keep in mind it takes a few hours to get it to fully charge. My guess is you drained the bat.
  4. Senior Droid
    Redalert's Avatar
    Member #
    147616
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx & Droid2
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by GotnFX View Post

    Try charging while phone is off. Keep in mind it takes a few hours to get it to fully charge. My guess is you drained the bat.
    Or try programming it while phone is plugged in charging. To get it going then power down for a full charge
  5. Senior Droid
    Redalert's Avatar
    Member #
    147616
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx & Droid2
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Redalert View Post

    Or try programming it while phone is plugged in charging. To get it going then power down for a full charge
    Almost positive i did this for my wife. She drained and for got to charge before she hit fdr by accident while she was doing something else on it. And totally screwed it up and ofcourse guess who has to fix it?
  6. Junior Droid
    vman411gamer's Avatar
    Member #
    315200
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    25
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    #5
    HAHA I FIXED IT!!!!!!

    Will have fix as edit at top of thread
  7. Master Droid
    GotnFX's Avatar
    Member #
    7488
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    728
    Liked
    92 times
    Phone
    Motorola RAZR MAXX
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by vman411gamer View Post
    HAHA I FIXED IT!!!!!!

    Will have fix as edit at top of thread
    Good to know vman! Thanks for posting and editing your first post! Merry Christmas!
  8. Senior Droid
    Redalert's Avatar
    Member #
    147616
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx & Droid2
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by GotnFX View Post

    Good to know vman! Thanks for posting and editing your first post! Merry Christmas!
    X2

    Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Droid 2 Repeatedly Bricking
    By JordaNN760 in forum Motorola Droid 2 Development
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 08:00 PM
  2. CM7 keeps bricking phone
    By reptile_spot in forum Cyanogenmod - D2
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 05:40 PM
  3. Bricking it, again?? D2G
    By smbredin in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 06:47 AM
  4. Bricking?
    By andymellon4 in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 01:05 AM

Search tags for this page

how to charge a motorola soft bricked phone
,
how to charge a soft bricked droid x
,
how to charge soft bricked phone
,
my phone is soft bricked
,

soft bricked

,
soft bricked phone
,
soft bricked phone motorola
,
soft-bricked
,
softbricked razr maxx
,
softbricking
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+