DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Jelly Bean RAZR/MAXX Christmas 2012 Update?

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Phone
    Motorola RAZR MAXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Redalert View Post

Shaweet

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums
    Lol... Agree! And I am assuming this isn't even final product.. Lol
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    LG G2
    Quote Originally Posted by GotnFX View Post
    I was getting about 20 hours on my Maxx.. Did a few battery Foxkat cals and this is what I am getting now. I am not sure if there is an OS conditioning or a battery conditioning or both but definitely getting better battery life now.

Attachment 59832

Attachment 59833

I am now consistently getting better than 50 hours on my maxx. I love this update.

David
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Phone
    Motorola RAZR MAXX
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket View Post

I am now consistently getting better than 50 hours on my maxx. I love this update.

David
    Drained battery down to under 10% last night and left it on plugged in (didn't power down) overnight.. Hoping I can get 30+. I have beautiful widget on my home screen so not sure if that maybe causing some battery draining but we'll see. Hoping to get 50 like you. :-)
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR MAXX

Re: Jelly Bean RAZR/MAXX Christmas 2012 Update?

David
    50 hours????? Do you not ever use your phone or something? Lol I think its crazy some of y'all are pulling some crazy 30-50 hours. The best I can do is maybe 18 but then again push notification are set to come through immediately Google now is always running. HD widgets and zooper widget is always running as well. WiFi is on most of the time but sometimes you just can't compare to 4G which eats up battery like crazy!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Twitter
    @Squeak513
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    After reading more of this thread and hearing the good promises of JB I do believe its time to make the upgrade. Thank you all for the information and updates here.

(Droid Razr Maxx <<ICS .215>>)
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    LG G2
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stig 04 View Post
    50 hours????? Do you not ever use your phone or something? Lol I think its crazy some of y'all are pulling some crazy 30-50 hours. The best I can do is maybe 18 but then again push notification are set to come through immediately Google now is always running. HD widgets and zooper widget is always running as well. WiFi is on most of the time but sometimes you just can't compare to 4G which eats up battery like crazy!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Yup, I use it quite regularly. Several calls a day, dozens of text messages. Chrome for reading the news, Currents for reading tech blogs, lots and lots of email (with push turned on). I play solitair a lot when I'm bored (a lot lately).
    4G and WiFi enabled, GPS and BT on as needed. Was using beautiful widgets flip clock with weather but am now using RAZR HD Circle Widget instead with better results.
    Screen on time averages about 4.5 hours but that seems a bit low to me. I have screen brightness set to auto with save battery checked.

Some other things I do... I almost never "partially charge" meaning I'll let it drop down to about 30% before fully charging it - usually do this overnight. About once a week, I will let it drop down below 30% then turn it off before charging.

I posted some screenshots in the battery section of the forums.

David
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr MAXX

Re: Jelly Bean RAZR/MAXX Christmas 2012 Update?

Yup, I use it quite regularly. Several calls a day, dozens of text messages. Chrome for reading the news, Currents for reading tech blogs, lots and lots of email (with push turned on). I play solitair a lot when I'm bored (a lot lately).
    4G and WiFi enabled, GPS and BT on as needed. Was using beautiful widgets flip clock with weather but am now using RAZR HD Circle Widget instead with better results.
    Screen on time averages about 4.5 hours but that seems a bit low to me. I have screen brightness set to auto with save battery checked.

Some other things I do... I almost never "partially charge" meaning I'll let it drop down to about 30% before fully charging it - usually do this overnight. About once a week, I will let it drop down below 30% then turn it off before charging.

David
    You forgot to mention the casual upsidedown Pentagram circle and a small animal sacrifice

Sent from my phone that has no eye
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR MAXX

David
    Wow that's crazy to do all that and still pull 50 hours off one charge. Idk what I'm doing wrong!
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx & Droid2
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stig 04 View Post

Wow that's crazy to do all that and still pull 50 hours off one charge. Idk what I'm doing wrong!
    Yea but yellow jacket for got to mention. He yanked the 3300 mah batt and threw in a 5500 and turbo charged it and added liquid cooling.. and for good measure he overclocked the cpu....

10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    LG G2
    Quote Originally Posted by Redalert View Post
    Yea but yellow jacket for got to mention. He yanked the 3300 mah batt and threw in a 5500 and turbo charged it and added liquid cooling.. and for good measure he overclocked the cpu....

No, no, no.... y'all got it wrong. I had a duracell charging pad surgically implanted in my thigh. Whenever I put my phone in my pocket it starts to charge on its own.

David
    SCREWd2V likes this.
Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Links